Britstops No 44

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by colyboy, Jun 9, 2015.

1. colyboy

colyboy Funster

Some time ago I suggested to the above Britstop No44, that they should become a host. On behalf of the owner a big thank you for your support. He has enjoyed your visits with regularly 3 or 4 vans most nights. The Farm Shop has Aladdin's cave of most sumptuous food imaginable.

colyboy

• Like Like x 3
  2. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

Looks great!

We had a less nice experience at BritStop 835 :( (and we were customers and spent more than we would have at a campsite) won't go back there again but will use a campsite or wild nearby.

3. golly

golly Funster

We had this on our list for our recent trip, but didn't go as it was a it out of our way.

4. phase3begins

phase3begins Read Only Funster

'835, Less nice...'
    Any chance of more info?

5. BritStops

BritStops Trader BritStop Owner

Have pm'd Puddleduck for more info too. If we can sort anything out, we will. Sometimes it's a case of amending a host's entry in the book, but if necessary we'll remove them from the scheme. We've had lots of glowing reports from Britstoppers who've used 835 so let's hope it's something we can resolve.

Steve :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. cliffandger

cliffandger Funster Life Member

Sorry to hijack the thread but thought I would repeat the post I put on a couple of weeks ago as I forgot to tag Steve into it!

#BritStops Just a heads up - Britstop no. 201 on page 212 is closed due to a fire. Didn't seem to be any visible damage but no sign of any date for reopening.

7. BritStops

BritStops Trader BritStop Owner

Hi Geraldine, thanks for that - hopefully you'll have noticed it listed in the recent newsletter? If you haven't got your newsletter, first check the spam/junk folder, and if no luck please send me an email at info@britstops.com and I'll look into it!

Steve :)

8. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

I have messaged Steve back.

835 is in a stunning location and it would be a shame if they were no longer able to take part in the scheme. I hope our experience was a one off and due to a lack of communication.