LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Britstop 316 told us that they're no longer taking part in the scheme so need crossing out.

Britstop 314 has had an electrical fire so TEMPORARILY can't offer any of the usual range of facilities; however they were very happy for us to use their car park - pretty, peaceful, picnic benches on the river (well, not quite literally ON, more BESIDE...), lovely walk up the lane... If you just need a safe and quiet night's stopover, it's still worth it. They hope to be back fully functional in a few weeks.

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
No; though he sounded a bit miffed on the phone, but I think that was because he'd told Britstops he was pulling out but was still put into the new book - a very convenient site so he's probably getting lots of unwanted calls!
We may drop by for lunch on the way home - if we do, I'll try to find out!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Hi folks, just to reassure you we have those changes on our notes to add to the next newsletter that's going out soon. I spoke to the folks at 316 but they decided that if they couldn't charge for the stopover then they didn't want to be part of the scheme any more, despite not having paid for the page in the book, and having had a fair number of Britstoppers in for breakfast. Can't see their reasoning myself, but it's their decision.

Steve :)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Seems mad to me, betting miffed over all that extra business, still they know best! :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back