Stevewin999

Free Member
Feb 9, 2014
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Mirada RV
Exp
My other half was talking to her friend today who also has a motorhome during this conversation her friend referred to two free areas to place your motorhome . One was on the front at Blackpool and one at Whitby, do any funsters have knowledge of these or have used them. More importantly will my RV be welcome.
Steve:Smile:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Don't know about Whitby but the Blackpool one is a car park in lythem, and it's not free about £6 per night , i think, it's ok though cafe and picture house next door and on the sea front but nothing to write home about:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
The Fylde (St Annes) one is £5 per night. Details Link Removed. Maximum vehicle length is 10 metres.

There are no aires in Whitby or anywhere else in the Scarborough Borough Council area. They did look at provision but it would have contravened long standing planning policy already used to deny private applicants caravan site permission. A search for Scarborough threads will provide plenty of detail.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Overnight parking is allowed at Lythem as mentioned above. Not free and no facilites but we have stayed there.:thumb:
Blackpool seafront, often see vans there BUT if you read the rules on parking it does state a weight limit and also no motorhomes / caravans etc... Personally I did not want to risk it..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back