Britanny & Normandy site recommendations (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
hi
please can anyone make some recommendations for sites in Britanny & Normandy - preferably near the coast and within easy access to a bit of life (restaurants/shops/bar)?

I've got All the Aires books for some aires but want to stay on some campsites to plug in and charge up the batteries, so your suggestions will be appreciated.
Merci! :emo::france:

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
If you visit the Campercontact website, you can filter the list of campsites in your chosen area to include the facilities that you require, and to meet a minimum review rating
You can see the results on a map and decide which are in the best locations
Happy travels !

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
The trouble with recommendations is beauty is in the eye of the beholder (and how much you want to pay). We stayed at Camping Lodge Club Presqu'île de Rhuys, Le Bas Bohat, Route d' Arzon, 56370 Sarzeau, France for the first 2 weeks in July this year. Good location for the Gulf of Morbihan and only 2km from the town of Sarzeau and plenty of good cycle routes if that floats your boat. Nice campsite and it wont be busy when you plan to go, hence there wont be any bar open. Another lovely looking site we didn't stay at but had intended to (long story) is Camping du Letty, Chemin de Creisanguer, 29950 Bénodet, France. A real 5 star site on the beach (if you want to be). Large site and again you will have the pick of the pitches at that time of year. Obviously more expensive and a bit off the beaten track from mainstream France. In Normandy we stayed on our way home at
Les Trois Rois, 27700 Les Andelys, France. The site is right on the Seine about 70KM west of Paris. Good location for Monet's House & garden at Giverny (where I think they had a car park that people overnighted in but check before you try) and also close to Lyons-La-Foret a really lovely small town. We drove past a campsite on our way north Camping Saint Paul, 2 Route Saint-Paul, 27480 Lyons-la-Forêt, France looked good.

Have fun

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
hi
please can anyone make some recommendations for sites in Britanny & Normandy - preferably near the coast and within easy access to a bit of life (restaurants/shops/bar)?

I've got All the Aires books for some aires but want to stay on some campsites to plug in and charge up the batteries, so your suggestions will be appreciated.
Merci! :emo::france:
In my Aires galleries below Gav
St Valery sur somme
Le treport
St Valery en Caux
Veulettes sur mer
Le Crotoy
Boulogne
Dieppe
Honfleur

etc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements