Brit Stops...... New Group (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
A new group has been formed for the benefit of Funsters who are members of (or wish to enquire about) Brit Stops.

The purpose is to exchange useful information, recommendations etc regarding Brit Stop sites.

I notice that quite a few members on here are Subscribed to Britstops, so if you have any thing good or bad to say then join the group (y)

Steve @BritStops knows about this and is in agreement.

For ease of notification I will tag Funsters that I know have an interest in Britstops....

@colyboy @Gandhi @Jim @philw111 @HappyBrewer @DiggerJon @Puddleduck @Photo4x4 @golly @Baycott @Judgemental @Yorick @cliffandger @colinw @Mousy @Morrigan @Carol @DanielFord @Busman @Taran_Las @Allan & Loren @ @Ambilkate @runrig @jhorsf @Blossom @Stephen & Jeannie @GJH @Peter & Elaine @DavidG58 @Armytwowheels @ScotJimland @jemhorn @NickNic @Easyliving @lesr48 @chrisboyo @jonandshell @Malcolm Bolt @Langtoftlad @cruiser @icantremember @StanandShirley @dryad @rosalan @daveandsan @gibbon @Fragle @Cobweb @Steve @Chipster @Cal54 @Fatwheels

So there we are......... I am sure I have missed many (sorry:()

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks, @chockswahay !

I'll pop by occasionally and answer questions.

However if anyone has anything important/urgent to ask please send an email to us at info@britstops.com. I can flag it and ensure it gets answered quickly (normally the same day).

Have (MH)Fun chaps!

Steve :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Good idea, just joined. Mind you, up until about 5 minutes ago I didn't even know there were groups on Fun!

Paul

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
And us please. Only used 1 Britstop so far (509) and it was excellent

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
:smiley: Just joined. Thanks chocksaway :smiley: Excellent idea. We use Britstops a lot on our travels. They make it really easy to be flexible with our travel plans and info from fellow funsters will make it even easier :smiley:

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Wow, over 30 group members so far! :D:D:D

Any one who wants to join please note that we can not invite you but you can join directly from the main Brit Stop group front page (y)

I have just set up 'regional discussions' as suggested by @martin1485 (y) So hopefully this might make it easier to find relevant information for where your travels.

(The irony is I have only just joined Brit Stops myself........ yet to use one :eek:)

So come on Brit Stoppers...... get posting on the Group :D

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Thanks @chockswahay (y) great idea.
Just for info, I didn't get a notification even though I was tagged in this post. I don't know if this is an issue or just a glitch @Jim

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Clicked the link but can't see how to add ourselves?

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Hah, just found out that we can invite new members to the group :oops::oops:

(we have 42 members now :))

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Well I've joined the group.

Hopefully reading of others successful stays at sites will help me put behind me my not so successful first stay (well, almost stay, we moved on) a couple of years ago, and eventually I may give it another go.

Jackyboy61

Free Member
Jun 6, 2014
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Just joined ,we use them a lot ,excellent organisation never found a bad one yet,found some that were closed ,so move on to the next one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back