Bristol Festival (1 Viewer)

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
hi could anybody tell me a decent place to park not to far from harbour as have a poorly wife thought we would take car regards steve we have blue badge but really dont mind paying

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
There are restrictions on parking motorhomes in all Bristol pay & display car parks, as noted at Broken Link Removed. However, if you use the contact details on that page and explain the blue badge situation they will probably help you find somewhere convenient.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
@stephen harwood - Steve, have you ever been to the Harbour Festival before? Believe me it's not somewhere to go if you have a poorly wife. It gets absolutely rammed with people and they set up a one way system where you are herded through like cattle! We are Bristolians and we avoid it like the plague - we used to have a boat and the whole weekend was brilliant when it was the Harbour Regatta, but they put less emphasis on the boats now because they can make more money out of 'landlubbers' - food and drink at rip off prices, rubbish and Mess everywhere - not good. However don't let me stop you - it is after all just my (and Cliff's) opinion!

OP
OP
angusboy
Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Thankyou will show the wife your reply, never been before . Thanks steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
angusboy
Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Will show wife your reply, and thankyou no we have not been before regards steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back