Rally Chat Bring and Buy Thank you (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Just a quick message to all those that attended the above this year.

Thank you for coming,
Thank you for being far more respectful this year and making it more of a pleasure to marshal than a nightmare as per last year.
I promised you weather and boy did we get it

There's always one or two at a rally that forget things like arrivals times and saying thank you but the majority of people this year were a pleasure to meet greet and cook for.

A massive thanks to all that helped, planned and unplanned,
Thanks to those that made music for the masses last night, off their own backs and without any prompting,
thats what it's about.

So who knows maybe next year might be the last ever bring and buy like this year's.

I'm happy to report we raised will over £350 pounds for two great causes,
Child line and the dogs trust.

had to bail this PM as work came calling.

Cheers

paul and nikki

Next year's goody bags will contain watches....

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
We had a magic time at the bring and buy - Jeff came away with a Hymer electric step to replace our designer bent one ( the fence post won that argument) and Skye sez "Thank you for all the treats, fusses and belly rubs"

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Paul can I say a big thank you from us and granddaughter Sophie. It was our first bring & buy meet and we have had a fantastic time, the only down side to it is we are going home with more than we came with.:(
Thanks to the band and Simon for the entertainment last night and a big thank you to the bacon butty brigade this morning.(y)
Just to let you know the sun is shining here now.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We had a brilliant time too, thanks to you, Nikki and George, Graham and Jean, Pat and Trish, all the bacon butty crew, the Band, and most of all to all our mates, old and new that made it a weekend to remember. The first Funster Hen Night - didn't we set that bar high girls?!!! A brilliant night, Saw some waiters bums, (one we would rather have not seen, Ken, @canopus) ;) Drank loads of fizz, and cocktails, sang and danced, and the light show to finish was amazing if a tad wet! We found that you could fit at least 30 girls into Jim and Sian's van and still have room for a dance, that marshmallows injected with jam are to die for, and that we could organise an amazing 'Do' like that with the hen being completely unaware of anything going on!

Here's to the next, very last ever bring and buy!!! (y)

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Thanks paul for our first bring and buy and boy did I buy had a great time see u all soon stu and kath

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Once again mate, thanks to you and all Santa's Helpers for a fantastic weekend. (y)(y)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Now safely home in Sunny South Wales, thanks Paul for organizing the meet and to all the funsters for the entertainment, we have had a great weekend, and combined with Malvern last weekend, the body will be needing a considerable time to recover. (should be ok in time for Pembrey)
Cheers and thanks again :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Paul Nikki George Tara Bear (Security) Mike Carol and the Marshalls a Bacon Butty makers a huge thank you for yet another Hagnap Spectacular, we had a fabulous week end and our grandchildren Jake and Emily had a great time so a big thank you for the maybe could be perhaps not last Bring and buy sale.

Also a huge thank you to all the funsters friends old and new, who just go on making Motorhome Fun meets well just so much fun

:dance:

Shazrick

Free Member
Oct 16, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2009
Thanks paul for our first bring and buy and boy did we have a great time. see you all soon, Shaz and Ric

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Home safe and sound, we too had a really great weekend. I'm feeling much better and whilst not back to normal I'm getting there.
Now to the thanks....the list is long my friends....

Paul nicki and the gang thank you very much for a lovely bring and buy, as always we really enjoy your meets. (y)

Cliff and Ger our Funsters Besties (how would we cope without you two?):love:

Tootles, Colin, Terry, Ron, Cliff and any other Radom male funsters for getting under our van and mending our grey waste pipe and valve after we ran over a caravan jockey wheel on the M5. You all seem to love getting your hands dirty.;)

Graham and Jane(?!) our rally neighbours and newbies, who looked out their window to find us almost under their awning. :eek:

Sandra and the girls for letting me take part in the secret hen do. (I echo all of Ger's thoughts above on that!). Not sure I'm ready for the photos!:ROFLMAO:

All the talented musicians for the music and entertainment. :cool:

Jim for the laughs and running the best motorhome club in the world. :D

Sian for the fizz. :whistle:

All our Funster friends old and newly made for the lovely chats and laughter. :)

And finally thanks to the landlord of the cotton arms for the beer.:sick:

Oh and for awning straps....they worked a treat. :rolleyes:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Although I said so on the other thread I would like to say a big thanks to everyone involved with the weekend which makes things so special (y)I am not naming names because I will forget some :LOL::rolleyes: but once again THANKS (y)
terry

steles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
Just wanted to thank all those who bought my bits from David (DavidG58). £52 will be going to Ashgate Hospice, who were so supportive during Stephen's last few months. And, of course, many, many thanks to David for being such a help to me.
That's what Fun is all about
Lesley:)(y)

signworks

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2013
wrose bradford
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Exp
since 2009
Great weekend again with funsters really good how vans were parked so you could talk to more people and have even more fun thanks to all marshals can't say enough on good is was cant wait for the last bring and buy to come round again

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
A very BIG THANKYOU to Paul Nikki & all the Marshals all the Helpers & Entertainers and all the FUNSTERS who made this weekend such FUN. We are now home totally knackered :)

Jan 25, 2015
Cheadle Hulme
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks for a great weekend fantastic organisation we had a brilliant time. Thanks to Ken Linda Simon Margi Dave and Maggie for a lovely night out at the Indian restaurant. Thanks also Ken for getting us going when the battery went Flat. Funsters nicest people ever.

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Thanks Paul and Nicky for yet another fantastic bring and buy rally.
Very useful gift bags, generous cocktails.:wine:
Pink ladies everywhere! :clap2:
Bare ar....d butlers. :Eeek: So much going on it was hard to keep up with everything. Bought a cadac :Smile:
Fabulous music as always from our very talented musicians and backing group! Finally a big thank-you to my very hospitable neighbours @LAM @walburga and @signworks. A truly memorable fun rally. :ta:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Now recovering from yet another fabulous weekend. Livers now hanging on washing line drying out!!! The Dusty Miller is our new favourite pub!! Why wouldn't it be when last night we had a free bottle of Prosecco to celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary . Seriously though - they were so fabulous all weekend with their fab food and impeccable service! Great meet and a huge thankyou to Paul et al for their hard work in getting it together yet again. Looking forward to next year .

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Just wanted to add our thanks for a great weekend. To many to thank we are looking forward to our next funster rally. Will be looking out for twin lakes meet next year. Graham enjoyed taking over 600 pics with his new camera. Some of which are in media. Its great now being able to put names and faces together. Thanks again

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just wanted to add our thanks for a great weekend. To many to thank we are looking forward to our next funster rally. Will be looking out for twin lakes meet next year. Graham enjoyed taking over 600 pics with his new camera. Some of which are in media. Its great now being able to put names and faces together. Thanks again

Well I'll never forget our introduction :Eeek::imoutahere::Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Are you going to enlighten everyone..... or shall I blackmail you

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Yes a very big thank you,to Paul & Nikki and Marshalls we had a great time with great people which is always easy.
Sorry we didn't do a round of goodbyes,we tend to just fly-off and bump into you the next time,(parting is such sweet sorrow) so we avoid it,no offence meant.:p
We arrived home today after a long and bumpy night sail:sick:,all of us tired but happy.
Till the next time(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back