Bring and buy summer spectacular. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
We should be around there at about noon too.... will keep my eyes peeled for you !!:Eeek:

Can't miss him,. look for someone with a fag in one hand, beer in the other and fixing something as he drives :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Absoloutly, and strictly, bar the odd fly squat,, No car boot stuff please. you can use a little imagination but please don't turn up with a trailer full of old car boot tat.

Have you told Bryan that???? :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

As far as we're concerned - as we live in our van then everything in it and in our lives is motorhome related!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I was going to be there around lunchtime but Dave (snowbird) has been held up and wont to come together so will be there later in the afternoon.

Cant wait:Smile:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Late arrivals

Keith & Jean will be late, not be there until tomorrow.

Calling to see an old friend who is currently staying in The Lakes.

Just need enough room to put up my drive away awning that's up for grabs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just setting off but need to fill up with deisel first .... the van not me .... but so shattered a good swig of it might do me good.

Can't wait to see you all again... be good till then everybody ..... HUH Some chance!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Just setting off but need to fill up with deisel first .... the van not me .... but so shattered a good swig of it might do me good.

Can't wait to see you all again... be good till then everybody ..... HUH Some chance!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am always good....

JJ

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Nearly ready but have a surprise visitor so gonna be delayed a little ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

see you all soon xx

Jonhn n Kath

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Yaa Hooo
Lizzy says Yes, so book us in
Prob be arriving 6- 7 pm Friday
Looking forward to meeting up with you all again

Chrisboyo N Liz:thumb::thumb::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Awsome

When the great intergalactic motor homers of 2510 sit round a small fusion reactor on one of Venus's moons they will say "Yes this is a great spot, just look at Earth over there, but is is as good as the HAGANAP Cotton Arms meet of June 2010 ?" and they all nod an agree that that was the Meet of Meets.

Well done HAGANAPi.

HAGANAPi ?

Well, he's had an iPhone implant now, totally inseparable from it and there is a rumour that he's bought that vibrator app for it and even though he denies this Nikki certainly has *that* dreamy eyed look about her. Most fetching.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
meet of meets

totally agree with Brian, well the last part anyway!!! what was in your glass brian?

it as a great meet, very well done and thank you to Paul & Nikki, we had a fab time met up with some lovely peeps, only are third meet but looking forward to many more. a special hello to Eileen and Alan, really don't know how we would of got through the weekend without you Alan!

oh and some great food stuffs going on on saturday, well done all, but really missed out on Geo's kraft sarnies thou

the stig & Co.,
:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
An excellent meet.

Paul did a brilliant job as car park attendant while the lovely Nikki made some punch which was so good (read powerful) I used it in the van to get me home. I felt sorry for the HAGANAP kids all they had to eat was stewed nettles.

All joking aside I had an extremely good time with some of the best motorhome owners there are.

Big thanks to everyone.:thumb:

Phil

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
very very thanks

thanks to Paul Nicki and kids
cracking weekend one that will be remembered for a long time to and to all the funsters who made the weekend go so well
big thanks to one and
all :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
what a week end

HI All
This was our first LARGE FUN meeting it was good to meet so many off you and talk and yes Paul and Nicki must have put a lot off work in to it ,:thumb: so many thanks and hope to meet you all again soon :thumb:

ALL THE BEST Terry c , Nicola

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Absolutely brilliant weekend!!!!!
Many, many thanks to Paul & Nikki for a rally to be proud of. Everything ran exactly to plan, and the rest was supplied by all the Funster's who supplied the humour, laughter and friendship, as usual. Not to mention the food. The official opening night was kicked off with Nikki's famous Punch, and very nice it was too.
The food cooking was a brilliant idea, with over 40 cooking everything from main meals to puddings (oh, how we love our puddings :thumb:). Almost 100 were gathered around and there was more than ample food for all. And, if that was not enough, Paul & Nikki supplied loads of burger's, etc as well. After that it was laughter all the way, accompanied by a few Chienese Lanterns, the Space Station sighting and lots of liquid refreshments.
It was lovely to see so many old friends and to make so many new ones.

Attachments

• Image0198.jpg
    Image0198.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Image0202.jpg
    Image0202.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 25

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi we are back safe and sound we had a great weekend i am a little on the red side as the sun never stoped shinning, a very big thank you to a superbly organized meet by Paul & Nikki they worked hard all weekend to make sure everyone had a great time and i think we all DID, the food on sat was a great idea and worked real well, tasting all different dishes (and suzi cakes that i may have had second or third helpings off) we had a great walk on sunday morning, looking for scarecrows with a near paramedic having to be called for the so called short walk i was in need of a oxegen tent when i got back :ROFLMAO: also dinner in the pub was nice, we set of late afternoon without any rush was good.
Paul and Nikki take a bow !! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Would also like to thank andyman for the weigh in (no not me my van ) and pleased to confirm for the first time in many years i am offically underweight . :winky:
To all those new people we met as well thanks for making a fun weekend but should i expect anything else from a funsters meet !!!!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Yeh thanks to Paul and Nikki great meet, But next time maybe a little less heat. :Eeek::Eeek:

As always nice to meet all the funsters again,

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Home safe and cannot wait til the next Funsters get together
A huge thanks to Paul & Nikki and all who made it a great weekend:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The king of the BBQ gets a special mention in dispatches for Saturday night, as do all those that laid on an unsurpassable feast:thumb::thumb::thumb:

We would not normaly travel 130 miles each way for a weekend meet
But it was well worth the trip to meet up with old friends and new

A cracking weekend
Thanks
Chrisboyo N Liz

Boadicea

Free Member
Mar 1, 2008
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Wrenbury

Thank you all for a great week end, especially Nikki and Paul. Was able to put faces to names at last. Roll on the next one. ::bigsmile:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
speed dog walking

HI all
i was just wondering in the dog walking who won, in the cross country speed dog walking i was right at the back i mist who won, it was a race come on paul who came first :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well I was at the front with Tara so it must of been me, however she is love struck today and has not started whining. I really think she misses Rio, how sad is that. ::bigsmile:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Just got home - well, I did take the scenic route via Delamere Forest C &CC.

Many, many thanks to Paul & Nikki for all your hard work making it such fun.

Am now looking down the list and trying to recognise all the lovely people I met.

I can't wait till the next meet ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Only one problem:secret:

I came back with much more than I took:Doh::RollEyes: