Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
This one is even more interesting.

View attachment 137242

Right on the other side (of the bridge... by all means ...! ) was my first flat... but I think I told you already, as you've put that pic on already! So we've got very interesting....things to look at (and for...) in Toulouse ... see!

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
We stayed in the Tarn valley in May of this year in Aguessac in a very nice campsite which if my memory serves me correctly was an ACSI site - might be wrong though. Huge pitches, not very expensive and much nicer than the site(s) in Millau IMO and if you have a bike a nice trundle in to Millau on the back road. There is a stunning viewing point on the plateau above the town which is not for the fainted hearted to cycle up!

Only cautionary point to note and don't get hung up on this, the rivers can and do rise very quickly in the area so keep an eye on the forecast - just common sense really.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@44.0...4!1sTRoFV5d6mcdSnUVZZGUupQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

if this link works it takes you to google maps the D41 out of Millau with the signpost for the information centre

looks to be a link road to the information centre D41a

View attachment 137267

looks a good possibility to stop over, but not been there myself

David the d41a goes to a different information centre at the other end of the bridge to the one we used, I think the one we stopped at it the larger although on this google image you can see a few campers parked up at the d41a one.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back