• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Brian James Bantam Smart Car Trailer (1 Viewer)

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Brian James Bantam Smart Car Trailer Price 750 (or € equivalent)

The trailer is in very good condition. Sadly a little dirty in the photos having just driven up from Villefranche du Périgord (about 600 miles) in miserable conditions.

I waited and waited for the sun to come out but when I took the photos it was still -2C with fog. The trailer is stored with Helen the Hymer at Old Romney, Kent. I live and work in Guernsey so viewing will be by appointment. Time wasters please don't bother as travel is not cheap (even when you work for the firm).

I am confident that if the buyer wants a smart car trailer then this will be a good option and probably the first to see will buy. The price is not open to negotiation unless you want to pay more than the asking price. I am prepared to deliver it for the cost of fuel (my estimate using route app mileage), any tolls and ferry charges.

I go back to Guernsey tomorrow and am next available this Saturday 28 or Sunday 29. Other dates on request.

If the sun comes out and the hose defrosts she will get a wash. I will not be advertising anywhere else. I am not desperate to sell and do not need the money (anymore than anyone else), so haggling is not an option.

I am bound to have forgotten something so if you have questions please ask. You can find full details of the trailer on the Brian James website

http://www.brianjames.co.uk/range/range_details.aspx?id=&rid=26

Hopefully the link above will work.

Thank you Clive

edit : I knew I would screw up, forgot to do the last picture!

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Thank you Howard. Catch up later and I will change the heading to sold.

All the best Clive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Would of taken longer to write the post than to actually sell the trailer