Breakdown Recovery UK Required.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Sven Hoodlam, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Sven Hoodlam

Sven Hoodlam Deleted User

Hi all,

Just bought a Diesel Pusher, and as it is a bit big (37 feet long) I am looking to get full UK Breakdown cover. Any ideas, contacts etc anyone please.:helpsos:

Thanks in advance, Steve.

2. Bryan

Bryan Read Only Funster

Our insurance on our last 37 footer was with budget and it included recovery from the RAC commercial division.

Bryan

3. Hydecolt

Hydecolt Read Only Funster

hi Steve
    we are insured with Adrian Flux,took out their UK and european breakdown cover, and have 'used this service' coming back to Cirencester on the back of a lowloader a couple of weeks ago, we have a 36ft RV,

4. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

You can also use the RAC arrival scheme if you join the Camping and Caravan Club,
    The added benefit of this is they will take you and your RV to your destination so you can have your Holiday and pick you up again when yer done:Rofl1:
    Double jeopardy as it were:thumb:
    See Here
    Geo

5. Braunston

Braunston Read Only Funster

Hi

We use Safeguard for our insurance and that includes breakdown cover, I know you specifically asked for the UK but Safeguards breakdown cover includes UK and Europe as well just in case you decide to venture further afield.

hope that helps

6. Bulletguy

Bulletguy Read Only Funster

Try Europ Assistance.....£59 a year.
    Travel in europe is limited to a max of 90 days a year at 21 day periods but you get everything the RAC or AA can offer at a far lower price.

I'm insured with them and had a brake master cylinder fail on me in Bavaria. Europ Assistance paid my Hotel for the night plus taxi fares to and from the Garage which fitted a new cylinder. Cost of the Hotel and taxi came to almost £50 so i reckon i did ok out of that, and the guys at Europ Assistance were absolutely brilliant.

vehicle breakdown cover - uk