Breakdown Recovery UK Required. (1 Viewer)

S

Sven Hoodlam

Deleted User
Hi all,

Just bought a Diesel Pusher, and as it is a bit big (37 feet long) I am looking to get full UK Breakdown cover. Any ideas, contacts etc anyone please.:helpsos:

Thanks in advance, Steve.

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Our insurance on our last 37 footer was with budget and it included recovery from the RAC commercial division.

Bryan

Hydecolt

Free Member
Jan 7, 2008
Traveling in europe
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
full timed 8 years/traveled 4 years
hi Steve
we are insured with Adrian Flux,took out their UK and european breakdown cover, and have 'used this service' coming back to Cirencester on the back of a lowloader a couple of weeks ago, we have a 36ft RV,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You can also use the RAC arrival scheme if you join the Camping and Caravan Club,
The added benefit of this is they will take you and your RV to your destination so you can have your Holiday and pick you up again when yer done:ROFLMAO:
Double jeopardy as it were:thumb:
See Here
Geo

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi

We use Safeguard for our insurance and that includes breakdown cover, I know you specifically asked for the UK but Safeguards breakdown cover includes UK and Europe as well just in case you decide to venture further afield.

hope that helps

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Try Europ Assistance.....£59 a year.
Travel in europe is limited to a max of 90 days a year at 21 day periods but you get everything the RAC or AA can offer at a far lower price.

I'm insured with them and had a brake master cylinder fail on me in Bavaria. Europ Assistance paid my Hotel for the night plus taxi fares to and from the Garage which fitted a new cylinder. Cost of the Hotel and taxi came to almost £50 so i reckon i did ok out of that, and the guys at Europ Assistance were absolutely brilliant.

vehicle breakdown cover - uk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back