hoggan1971

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
dunfermline
Funster No
MH
selfbuild
Exp
hi been a member for few monthes and allways had trouble posting messages just joined as found the site useful and enjoyable reading and seeing peoples adventures.so can you give a a crash course .im trying to post a message to ask where can get breakdown cover for europe for a month 8.5meters long and 3.5 high

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Google ADAC,years European breakdown and recovery for 79 Euros.
they are very very good.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I hunted high & low for Uk & European cover. Last year had this with NFU as an add on to our insurance policy at a cost of £40 but when I re-checked this year I found out that despite taking our money & being assured by the person who sold me the policy that our 6mtr van was covered infact they only cover vans up to 5.5mtr so had we broken down they would not have helped us!!
On the advice of this forum I contacted Frank Pickles 01943 850999. They do a breakdown policy from ALPS for £89 per year which covers vans to any length, the van is insured so any driver is covered and it includes up to 90 days European cover (I think it would be hard to find anyone that covers more?). Policy arranged over the phone & documents received within 3 days.
I have copies of the UK & European policies if you want to have a look to check whats covered then PM me and I will email them to you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back