Breakdown cover plus CL sites in Devon (1 Viewer)

dedwards

Free Member
Sep 24, 2007
ilkeston derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer614 SL
Exp
Hi

We have changed our van and now find AA will not cover it as it is 4 ton can anyone suggest one that will and also cover our cars. We are also looking for CL sites in Devon
I would love a sea view (wishful thinking)

Thanks

Dianne

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If you are amember of the "Camping and Caravaning Club (The Friendly Club).. you can get the AA arrivals, which covers any size RV - Motorhome - Caravan - 5th Wheel..

Dont ask why you have to be a member of said club.. I dont understand that bit.. And they will only cover you if you are a member and you will have to give out your membership number.. if you call them..

There is a nice site on the Torquay By-Pass.. The only thing it is adult`s only and NO sea views.. but ideally situated in a quiet spot and only a few miles from Brixham _ Torquay - & Paignton.. Easy Access and most pitches are on sort of terraces.. :thumb:

Here is their web site = http://www.widdicombefarm.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Woops,,, sorry just read your starter thread again... Dont know about the CL`s.. side of things down here..

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Dianne,It's RAC Arival :winky: and you have to be a member of C&CC because they pay towards the recovery.
After a bit of a mix up this year I have joined German co ADAC :thumb:
SEE BELOW
Link Removed
terry

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Im with the "Camping and Caravaning Club" and have arrival with the RAC they will take my car trailer as well as the van which is 3850kg ive just changed insurance companys to one that does not make you have break down cover within the policy as i had it twice saved £150.00 my RAC membership is about £80 so happy with that so saved £70.00 :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Im with the "Camping and Caravaning Club" and have arrival with the RAC they will take my car trailer as well as the van which is 3850kg ive just changed insurance companys to one that does not make you have break down cover within the policy as i had it twice saved £150.00 my RAC membership is about £80 so happy with that so saved £70.00 :thumb:

Another "Senior Moment"... you are right.. RAC.. :Doh:

Think it is time I got myself "Sectioned".. :cry:

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Another "Senior Moment"... you are right.. RAC.. :Doh:

Think it is time I got myself "Sectioned".. :cry:

I would not worry as long as somone turns up in a brightly coloured van to help you who cares what their called, on the same note i had cause to call the RAC out to old hartley site in April needed the van plugging in to check a fault on the computer and the chap was excelent but i was expecting my membership cost to rise due to having a call out but it did not so well pleased. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back