Brands Hatch here we come (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Tomorrow (Sunday 11th October) we are having a boys day out at Brands Hatch to watch the last rounds of the Touring Car championship. Me, my son and my grandson. He is only 2 and half years old but we need to get him interested early.

We will be taking the motorhome and will be going into South Bank if we can, so we can watch it from the warmth and comfort of the motorhome with food and drinks laid on And we will be able to watch the Russian Grand Prix on the telly at the same time.

All the racing is on ITV4 from 10:15 am onwards so if you are watching coverage on TV keep an eye out for a big white Adria on the South Bank. We will be getting up early to get a good place we hope.

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Tomorrow (Sunday 11th October) we are having a boys day out at Brands Hatch to watch the last rounds of the Touring Car championship. Me, my son and my grandson. He is only 2 and half years old but we need to get him interested early.

We will be taking the motorhome and will be going into South Bank if we can, so we can watch it from the warmth and comfort of the motorhome with food and drinks laid on And we will be able to watch the Russian Grand Prix on the telly at the same time.

All the racing is on ITV4 from 10:15 am onwards so if you are watching coverage on TV keep an eye out for a big white Adria on the South Bank. We will be getting up early to get a good place we hope.
Trains, cars, whatever next, you certainly know how to live it up in the van(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

It is the one with the BTCC Beemer planted in the side.......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I got caught up in the Brands Hatch traffic this morning on the M25:mad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun