frenchypilot

Free Member
May 31, 2011
France CENTRAL
Funster No
MH
class A
Exp
:thumb:Hi, Hope I am in the right place for posting my intro. As the topic title suggests , I am brand new to motorhome ownership, getting a bit long in the tooth for my former love of motorbiking. I now live in France central & have just bought a second hand Piliot Galaxy with the fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD engine. I know this is a continental motorhome but sincerely hope some of you guys in the UK own one. Look forward to the forum chat & advice. I don't go back to the Uk nowdays but I am sure many of you come over to Europe so there is every possibility of meeting some of you.::bigsmile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi ..FrenchPilote... Welcome to MHF.....We too live in France but higher up than you, 62 dept Pas de Calais on the edge of the Somme.....We are normally out and about in the motorhome for around 7 months + ::bigsmile: all over France:sin::whistle: so yes we may even meet.......
Just come back from down your way...but more on the Atlantic coast....... sunny days and safe motorhoming:thumb:

Mel

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi. BIG WELCOME :thumb:from the Isle of Wight. Yep I owned pilote galaxy 27 A Class for the last 7 years just parted with it (very sad missing it) now got autocruise starfire 2 berth lowline same 6mtr in lenght but surprisingly how much smaller inside. Off to france sept touring :Cool:from dunkirk - briare - along loire - anger - caen - coast back to dunkirk approx. depending on wifes health, awaiting results of MRI . You will enjoy this site very interesting also humourous :ROFLMAO:!!( hope you can understand english sense of humour ) Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
We also have a French van as in the pic:thumb:, welcome to the site and have fun:ROFLMAO:. Pete n lynn.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun,

chrisboyo