Mar 13, 2012
Pontefract
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1990
Hi
All 2002 ducato has any one with this model found that the brake pedal and throttle are very close Thanks:thumb:

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
pedals

Hi,Francour mines a 2006 and still the pedals are very close together in fact I have to put a very light shoe on when I am driving the van otherwise I have problems feeling the pedals properly :Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi
All 2002 ducato has any one with this model found that the brake pedal and throttle are very close Thanks:thumb:

but when both pedals are pressed in unison by accident they cancel each other functions...brake overrides throttle and throttle overrides brake.... so not really a problem. :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
We had a 2005 Ducato and the position of the pedals was one of the reasons for selling it, I dreaded ever having to do an emergency stop. Considering the Ducato is made for builders with big boots on I dont know how they manage. I think you could probally have the accelerator pedal altered a bit i.e. bend it over to the right. I dont know if the newer model is any better. I am sure someone will tell you.

spongy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back