Feb 27, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
since 2002
:Sad: Hi,
My 2008 Autocruise Starspirit is having waterworks problems! Sometimes when a tap is turned on (bathroom shower or domestic sink) water will flow. Other times no flow, press the toilet flush and water flows into the loo and from an open tap water also flows. Any tips on what might help with this problem?

boyart

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
My 2008 Autocruise Starspirit is having waterworks problems! Sometimes when a tap is turned on (bathroom shower or domestic sink) water will flow. Other times no flow, press the toilet flush and water flows into the loo and from an open tap water also flows. Any tips on what might help with this problem?

boyart
one stick of DYNOMITE securely fitted on any tap fitting
that should solve the problem no trouble ::bigsmile:

any more would just be over kill :Doh:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

boyart

Looks like a bad electrical joint. Every tap has a switch when you open it, this turns on the pump. Same applies to the toilet. So the toilet always turns on the pump but the taps do not -- simples -- just find that joint.

OP
OP
B

boyart23

Free Member
Feb 27, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
since 2002
Pressure seitvh/sdjuster

Thank's B-well for the tip. Can't see anything that looks like a pressure adjuster, just inlet and outlet and elec comnections.

Boyart23

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back