Boy do we need advice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RogeTeri, Apr 8, 2012.

1. RogeTeri

RogeTeri Read Only Funster

Hi all,

We are not yet with a motorhome but hope to have one by the end of the year. Last week in Portugal we met some nice guys camping at Silves who told us about this site and how helpful it is. We are absolute beginners so would like help so we don't make too many mistakes

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kazbill

Kazbill Read Only Funster

Hi RogeTeri,

Even the experts ask for help. We have been motorhoming for a few years now and made a mistake with our first. We rushed into it, but the 'layout' was wrong for us. Good luck with whatever motorhome you choose - just enjoy it:Laughing:

3. icantremember

icantremember Funster

Hi folks and :welcome:

I see you are in Peterborough so best get yourselves along to the National Motorhome Show nearby later this month, where you will see all types of moterhomes and associated bits and bobs.
    While you are there you could also call in at the Funsters camping area to meet a few members for a chat and most likely a bevvie or two:thumb:

Brian

4. autoswan

autoswan Funster

Hi RogerTeri..... welcome from a newish member too! .

I just got my first MH after a year searching ebay autotrader and other web sites till i found the right one at the right price. I would say take you`re time and go in as many as possibble to choose best layout and make model for you.

You are in the right place for any advice you need my fellow members have given me great advice on all things MH related and beyond .:thumb:

5. Kazbill

Kazbill Read Only Funster

Hi RogeTeri,

Even the experts ask for help. We have been motorhoming for a few years now and made a mistake with our first. We rushed into it, but the 'layout' was wrong for us. Good luck with whatever motorhome you choose - just enjoy it:Laughing:

6. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Welcome to Fun, if you go to the Peterborough show, look for Camper UK's stand and ask for Dean, he owns the dealership and is a straight guy to deal with

Tell him Peter from Johns Cross sent you :thumb: