bouncy

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Daz n Tina, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Daz n Tina

Daz n Tina Funster

Off to Spain on Friday evening, looks like the crossing could be a bit bouncy. Off to buy some kwells. :sicker:

• Like Like x 1
  2. DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe Funster Life Member

Good idea - looks to be a bit more than bouncy. If in a cabin try wedging yourselves against the bulkhead with something under the mattress (not Tina.....) otherwise, fresh air and looking at the waves and horizon will help stabilise the inner ear. A lot of motion sickness is literally in the mind - the more you think about it, the more likely it is to happen.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Best of luck !!

4. Cal54

Cal54 Funster Life Member

Good luck you have my sympathy. I can chuck up for England if on anything other than a canal!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Daz n Tina

Daz n Tina Funster

My idea was to go to the bar have enough alcohol to knock me out and crash in the cabin

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tea Bag

Tea Bag Funster

Hi.
    I was in the "Cal54 " Boat...........LOL But was told to try ..."Stugeron 15 ". By a sea Kyaka,said OK but forgot it,back home a mate of mine was having dizzy spells and the Dr. had prescribed........ "Stugeron 15 ". So,armed with a packet of these from Boots..... THESE!!! Not Thr**,s
    (I worry about you Speed readers !) Off i jolly well sailed from Portsmouth,through the Bay of Biscuits to Spain,up on deck ten in a growler friendly cabin,walked her on the exercise area while at sea and sat and ate a plate full of Beef Stew.(What else !),with no trouble at all.
    Lets put it this way,the Brittany ferry route back to spain is now an option,i do not feel at all queazy when the tennis is on,and they are,"Throwing up" over their right shoulder. Oh,enjoy your lunch......
    Tea Bag aka New wave Sailor ?.....