bouncy (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Off to Spain on Friday evening, looks like the crossing could be a bit bouncy. Off to buy some kwells. :sicker:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Off to Spain on Friday evening, looks like the crossing could be a bit bouncy. Off to buy some kwells. :sicker:
Good idea - looks to be a bit more than bouncy. If in a cabin try wedging yourselves against the bulkhead with something under the mattress (not Tina.....) otherwise, fresh air and looking at the waves and horizon will help stabilise the inner ear. A lot of motion sickness is literally in the mind - the more you think about it, the more likely it is to happen.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Best of luck !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Good luck you have my sympathy. I can chuck up for England if on anything other than a canal!!!

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
I was in the "Cal54 " Boat...........LOL But was told to try ..."Stugeron 15 ". By a sea Kyaka,said OK but forgot it,back home a mate of mine was having dizzy spells and the Dr. had prescribed........ "Stugeron 15 ". So,armed with a packet of these from Boots..... THESE!!! Not Thr**,s
(I worry about you Speed readers !) Off i jolly well sailed from Portsmouth,through the Bay of Biscuits to Spain,up on deck ten in a growler friendly cabin,walked her on the exercise area while at sea and sat and ate a plate full of Beef Stew.(What else !),with no trouble at all.
Lets put it this way,the Brittany ferry route back to spain is now an option,i do not feel at all queazy when the tennis is on,and they are,"Throwing up" over their right shoulder. Oh,enjoy your lunch......
Tea Bag aka New wave Sailor ?.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back