Bought my first small campervan and looking for adventures (1 Viewer)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
:welc:Hi @susie H, there are a few female Funsters that get together on occasions, very informal but usually involves alcohol and laughter. If this is of interest to you let me know and I will make sure you are made aware of any get togethers. And a big welcome from another northerner.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome! I wouldn't rush out and buy anything until you've used the van enough to know if it needs "improving". :)

One option, is an awning, you can get ones which fit over the back of vehicles like yours. It will give you more space to spread out. A much cheaper alternative is some sort of pop-up tent. These are by no means essential and it's all more stuff to carry and faff about with when you arrive somewhere so as suggested, don't rush into things. Keeping it simple is one of the pleasures of motorhomes I think.

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Hi and welcome to the Forums , hope you enjoy your new Motorhome , and remember what they say "Size doesn't matter" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Hello and welcome, really like the doblo conversions despite having a coachbuilt, have twice now almost bought one for folk festivals or just going off on my own for a bit. Although i do that in the big one, started off with a romahome which i had for 7 years. Get out there and have fun, from a yorkshire based Sue'
Can vouch for the good times when the women/girls/ladies whatever we are called meet up.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
image.gif

OP
OP
susie H

susie H

Free Member
Aug 29, 2016
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Small van conversion
Exp
I am a newbie
Thank you ........

OP
OP
susie H

susie H

Free Member
Aug 29, 2016
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Small van conversion
Exp
I am a newbie
I am going away this weekend. My sister has said she will come with me for moral support. We are going to Settle and walking Pen y Ghent and exploring. Staying on a pub car park.....it is nice though and free.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back