LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Booked the ferry for our 2-3 month trip this morning,, Portsmouth to Le-Harve, 6th March, 2300 sailing,, went for this time as it will give us a few hours kip and we can get well down into France, on the Saturday morning..:Cool:

Strange,, But I am now looking forwards to the trip, I think. :RollEyes:

Any body else on this ferry?? :Smile:

Just hoping for some half decent weather. :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have a great time, don't worry about the weather. One of my favourite sounds is rain on a motorhome roof, especially when you are all snug in side::bigsmile:

robrobc

Free Member
Oct 16, 2008
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
None Now
Exp
5+
Hi Old-Mo

I am sure that you will have a great time. Just kick back and enjoy, come rain or shine etc etc:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
You will have a great time.. :Smile:

don't forget to have a list of known sites/aires that can accommodate you, a plan isn't needed but good research before you go will pay huge dividends.. if you haven't already, look at the list that are RV friendly on RVOC , all with GPS and Google map.. they can also be downloaded for TomTom..

Best of luck ... Jim

garfield

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
North west
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
40yrs
Hope you have a fabulous fun filled trip & the sun comes out for you:sin:
Have a great time:wine:
Geoff, Jax & poppy the pooch.
New members:Smile:

roadtraveller

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Kings Norton, Birmingham
Funster No
Exp
20 years plus
Have a great time, don't worry about the weather. One of my favourite sounds is rain on a motorhome roof, especially when you are all snug in side::bigsmile:

Me too, just love it when you are all snug and warm inside, justs soothes me off to sleep.

marymo

Free Member
Oct 22, 2008
Dublin
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
8 years
Booked the ferry

Booked the ferry for our 2-3 month trip this morning,, Portsmouth to Le-Harve, 6th March, 2300 sailing,, went for this time as it will give us a few hours kip and we can get well down into France, on the Saturday morning..:Cool:

Strange,, But I am now looking forwards to the trip, I think. :RollEyes:

Any body else on this ferry?? :Smile:

Just hoping for some half decent weather. :thumb:
Hello "Old mo" from "Marymo"
Must be something to do with our name - we also today booked our Ferry - we are going Rosslare to Cherbourg on April 3rd for Easter - just two weeks - Summer Ferry also booked - going on 27th June to Holyhead and back from Cherbourg on 26th August. As usual I know the day I am going , the day I come back and the bit in the middle is anybodies guess. Have a wonderful trip, enjoy every minute and slainte leat.

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
We are off from Portsmouth on Tue next on LD Lines so will be ahead of you. Have a safe journey ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hello "Old mo" from "Marymo"
Must be something to do with our name - we also today booked our Ferry - we are going Rosslare to Cherbourg on April 3rd for Easter - just two weeks - Summer Ferry also booked - going on 27th June to Holyhead and back from Cherbourg on 26th August. As usual I know the day I am going , the day I come back and the bit in the middle is anybodies guess. Have a wonderful trip, enjoy every minute and slainte leat.

We are off from Portsmouth on Tue next on LD Lines so will be ahead of you. Have a safe journey ::bigsmile:

Hope you both and anyone else going and there enjoy yourselves,, and leave some sun and wine for me please. :thumb:

Where you going "geoff1947". ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back