Book Value??? (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Hi all Funsters, I was wondering if anyone knows the book value of our motorhome as i can't seem to find out:Doh:
Ours is the Peugeot Boxer Autocruise Valentine 1.9td Year 1999:thumb:

Many thanks if anybody can help with this.

ROB&JANE

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Last January, when our Autoquest was written off we received a silly offer from the insurance company. We said it wasn't enough and were asked to provide details of prices of similar models, which we did by looking at adverts on the Internet and e-mailing references in.

A few days later somebody else from the insurance company contacted us and apologised for the original offer - the person who had done it had looked in Glass's Guide for the value of a Boxer van, not a motorhome.

We were then given an offer which was towards the bottom of the price range we had e-mailed in but, after a bit of negotiation (and mutual agreement that there would be some dealer wriggle room as far as the top prices went) we settled on a price about half way through the range.

So, in the absence of any other information I would do the same and then argue the toss with any dealer who made a lower offer (always realising that they have to make a profit of course).

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Hi all Funsters, I was wondering if anyone knows the book value of our motorhome as i can't seem to find out:Doh:
Ours is the Peugeot Boxer Autocruise Valentine 1.9td Year 1999:thumb:

Many thanks if anybody can help with this.

ROB&JANE
well the fact that people have to leave thier name and address now for scrap i reckon around a tenner
send me the cash and i will take it away for ya :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back