Free Member
Aug 6, 2012
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
We are booked into Bonterra Park, Benicassim 03/04/17 to 13/04/17.
Firstly,are any other funsters planning on being there around the same time,would be great to meet up.
Secondly,any idea on a decent route down taking around 4 nights and using Aires or campsites. We are crossing the channel via the Tunnel.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
We are going that way. (at the moment) P and o 0930 on the 2nd then heading Montpellier way. We are planning on a different route given to us from a french living yorkshireman. Calais to Lille (free motorway) then down to Soissons and straight into Paris on dual carriageway via a little bit of single carriageway and through Paris on their free motorways then Nevers, Clermont and pay to go over the Milau bridge. I think there are a couple of short tolls but he told us that route is the quickest and only cost 22 euros on toll which can be avoided. Normally we would go Rouen Chartres Limoges and then across and down

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Your route is what I call the summer route!. We used the East coastal route and cross the Pyrenees from San Sebastion to Pamplona or Burgos, depending on Weather!. (have followed the Snow Plough before to-day!). BUT it avoids Paris Entirely!. (Which Like London, I personally HATE!)

Pete

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Your route is what I call the summer route!. We used the East coastal route and cross the Pyrenees from San Sebastion to Pamplona or Burgos, depending on Weather!. (have followed the Snow Plough before to-day!). BUT it avoids Paris Entirely!. (Which Like London, I personally HATE!)

Pete

Bad edit. please ignore!!!!!!!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We are going that way. (at the moment) P and o 0930 on the 2nd then heading Montpellier way. We are planning on a different route given to us from a french living yorkshireman. Calais to Lille (free motorway) then down to Soissons and straight into Paris on dual carriageway via a little bit of single carriageway and through Paris on their free motorways then Nevers, Clermont and pay to go over the Milau bridge. I think there are a couple of short tolls but he told us that route is the quickest and only cost 22 euros on toll which can be avoided. Normally we would go Rouen Chartres Limoges and then across and down

That seem a bit of a weird route to Clermont unless you are sightseeing,,BUSBY..:)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
CleRmont appears to be in the way. I might go past there instead !:banghead:

Join us or log in to post a reply.