Rally Bonfire weekend at Shrewsbury Showground 3rd 4th 5th (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
33 VIP's Deposits paid :) Thankyou X
For those who have not yet paid please do so by the end of March Thankyou X kind regards Kate

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi Ambilkate
This looks like fun, I could do with a good bangher put me down for all the VIP treatment, unfortunately I’m only one so I can’t fill the list that much but there is still time.
Sorry about the spelling lol.
Please let me know how to pay.

Best Wishes Tony

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Ambilkate
This looks like fun, I could do with a good bangher put me down for all the VIP treatment, unfortunately I’m only one so I can’t fill the list that much but there is still time.

Best Wishes Tony
See post #142 for payment details, but don't try to pay till Monday as the lady is away for the weekend according to @Ambilkate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Th
Hi Ambilkate

Best Wishes Tony

Thanks Tony will put you on the list as a VIP you need to pay a £5 deposit by the end of March . Jan our contact at the show is away till Monday but there is someone else there who will take your deposit . Contact numbers are in the post that @daveandsan have mentioned in the above post . Could you post on here when deposit it paid please Tony .
Regards Kate x

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
View attachment 150426
Ok VIP's it's time to pay your £5 deposits for each VIP this should be paid directly to Jan at the Showground . Contact details at the bottom of the email . Jan would like all deposits paid by the end of March . Final payment to be paid two months prior the event . I will remind you about this later in the year .
Please note Anyone requiring more info on dietary needs etc can contact Jan to discuss this . She is more than happy for anyone to contact her and discuss their needs .
As stated before tea and coffe will be available throughout the evening 1 glass of wine will be also given with the meal . You will be able to take your own drinks into the room as well . Have a read of the email sent to me from Jan.
Please note when you book this with Jan can you please state on this thread you have paid your deposit . Can you also give her your Furum name also as it helps her and us when we are finalising things .

We will need to know at a later date how many nights you will be staying . Please note all other nights will be £15 with hook up plus the use of a room
Thankyou regards Kate X
Here is the link @Brakers view attachment 150426

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
@EX51SSS sorry to have confused you, If you want the link here it is. ghttp://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/attachments/image-jpeg.150426/
It's not difficult to confuse me.
images (15)_1.jpg

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
ony will put you on the list as a VIP you need to pay a £5 deposit by the end of March
Hi Thanks for that, I'm away from this Saturday till the following Tuesday the 28th I'll have to pay when I return, I'll put a note in my diary.
Best Wishes Tony

Oct 27, 2015
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 Years
Camping at the Showground is for 3 nights @£15 a night including ehu you do not have to stay the 3nights you can stay more its upto you . you book this through the Showground .

The Showground run a VIP evening on the night of the actual firework bonfire display which at the moment needs to be confirmed by the local council either Saturday or the Sunday . We are hoping it will be the Saturday . Jan is going to get back to me to confirm the date .The VIP place gives you the upstairs heated room dressed in finery ,views over the Showground to the bonfire and firework display . A meal + 1 glass of wine + free unlimited tea & Coffee through the evening . Vegetarian or other dietary options will be or can be available. Children's VIP place are the same price as the adults . For the children A meal+ soft drinks ,goody bag . Sparklers .
IF YOU BOOK A VIP PLACE YOUR CAMPING WILL ONLY BE £5 INSTEAD OF THE £15 WITH EHU for that night the rest of the nights will go back to the £15 . So a van with two adults would pay £45 for that night.
A deposit of £5 for each VIP would need to be paid to the Showground for each VIP to hold that place. Then the remaining amount would need to be paid two months prior the event . All camping fees to be paid to the Showground .
IF we can secure 70 VIP places from our own group we can have the upper room for the other 2 nights however if we cannot secure that we would not be able to use the room the previous nights at our convenience because the rooms would be set up for other VIP's and they would not like us to use them .
SO can we get enough VIP places between us so we can secure this beautiful warm room and Venue in the winter months It's within walking distance of Shrewsbury town about 15 -20 mins depending how fast you walk .
What are your thoughts
We will be going as it would be great for Amanda and ourselfs not to stand in the cold when there is a beautiful glass fronted warm room with a large balcony + meal , wine, warm drinks a display and hopefully good company if you join us .

PLEASE NOTE please state if you would be interested in coming without having the VIP but you need to know we may not get the use of the room if we do not reach the required VIP so it would just be camping with out the use of any room over that weekend .

PLEASE NOTE
COUNCIL HAVE CONFIRMED BONFIRE NIGHT VAN TAKE PLACE ON THE SATURDAY

1 @Ambilkate 3 X VIP. / £15 DEPOSIT PAID
2. @daveandsan 2 X VIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
3. @Pete-Jay-Sophie 3 X VIP / £15 DEPOSIT PAID
4. @funflair 2 X VIP / £ 10 DEPOSIT PAID
5. @f6c 2 XVIP
6. @Jimbohorlicks 2 X VIP
7. @The2i's 2 X VIP
8. @themogs 2 X VIP /£10 DEPOSIT PAID
9. @tonka 1x VIP
10. @jo-ca 2 X VIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
11. @movan 1 X VIP
12. @hilldweller 2 XVIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
13. @lunarman 2 X VIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
14. @archie2000 2 X VIP
15. @Wildge 2 X VIP. / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
16. @Detnor 2 X VIP
17. @Ivor and Diana 2 X VIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
18. @RanC 2 X VIP
19. @Beacons 2 X VIP. / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
20. @peterc10 2x VIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
21. @Carol 2xVIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
22. @DLT 2xVIP
23. @TrebleH 2xVIP
24. @KayeB 2X VIP
25 @aldenise possible 2x VIP
26. @TheTwoOfUs 2x VIP
27 @retiringjoyce 2X VIP. / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
28 @hoot007 2 X VIP
29 @Taran_Las 1xVIP / £5 DEPOSIT PAID
30 @LAM 2 VIP / £10 DEPOSIT PAID
31 @Brakers 1 VIP

= 60 VIP's :):):)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Please add us to to the rally list we will contact Jan this week and sort out 2 VIP deposits. Jim &Sheila.

Hi @Plumber-Jim will add you to the list on OP on page 1 of this thread . Please let me know when you have paid your deposit Thankyou . Kind regards Kate

Paid our deposits today.
Thankyou will put that you have paid on OP on page 1 of this thread thanks kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
we have 62 VIP's :):):)
38 VIP's have paid there deposit THANKYOU XXX
If you are interested in joining us in the VIP treatment or would just like to attend the camping
please read the OP on this thread .
Kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
we have 62 VIP's :):):)
40 VIP's have paid there deposit THANKYOU XXX
If you are interested in joining us in the VIP treatment or would just like to attend the camping
please read the OP on this thread .
Kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Deposit paid for us both. I put it on the other thread but can you confirm please @Ambilkate.
I spoke to Jan today about the dog in the room but she will only allow guide dogs so what have you paid the deposit towards please . Tried to private message but it will not let me . Are your setting allowing PM's
Regards Late

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back