Bonfire/fireworks meet 24/10 - 27/10 (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Jim, the Bonfire/fireworks meet at BoPeep involves the following list of members from Fun and that has been deleted, so I'm not sure why you say themeets other than Bubblecar involved just RockieRV and Kands ..........

bonfire and fireworks weekend at Bo Peep deleted from the calendar for Oct 24 to Oct 27 (4 day meet)

LyndonRV
Brisey
Thepips
Lindy-C
LittleKath00
and playbyte (xmember now.)

Perhaps this could be reposted?? Its rather confusing for those who had put their names down already.

Laurie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
all expressed at least an interest. Is that enough for it to remain on the calendar?

So it is still on? Barbara and I definitely want to go.

Regards
Doug

Doug

Presently it is not in the calendar, the calendar entry can only be managed by a member. But If you want a meet there just enter it in the calendar and start a new thread. I am sure plenty of people would love to go:Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Laurie, that meet as it stands is not on the calendar. If you want to go to the fireworks than add it to the calendar as a meet. Then it can be managed. You need to be a member to manage the calendar entry. :Smile:

Jim, the Bonfire/fireworks meet at BoPeep involves the following list of members from Fun and that has been deleted, so I'm not sure why you say themeets other than Bubblecar involved just RockieRV and Kands ..........

bonfire and fireworks weekend at Bo Peep deleted from the calendar for Oct 24 to Oct 27 (4 day meet)

LyndonRV
Brisey
Thepips
Lindy-C
LittleKath00
and playbyte (xmember now.)

Perhaps this could be reposted?? Its rather confusing for those who had put their names down already.

Laurie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

H

happy sqwiffers

Deleted User
Hi as the fire works are so close to us we would like to pop along and meet you guys even if we havent got our motor home by then! would this be acceptable??!!:Eeek:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi as the fire works are so close to us we would like to pop along and meet you guys even if we havent got our motor home by then! would this be acceptable??!!:Eeek:
Dang right it will be OK:thumb:
You don't need a motor home to be a funster, the Taxi you turn up in is granted Honorary Motor Home status:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this is of course revoked for the return journey:Doh:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back