Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Well I think I have seen it all now......... At Bagwell in the men's room I watched a chap unrolling the public loo roll into his OWN roll until it was about the size of a new one. He could see me and did not give a damn............... so being the sort of person that has to know! I asked what he was doing? his reply was " I paid to stay here, so I can take what I want".
Now I'm I missing something here? do people take their empty toliet roll to the public areas on camp sites and fill them back up or have I just come across a total tosser? forgive the pun..................

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Well I think I have seen it all now......... At Bagwell in the men's room I watched a chap unrolling the public loo roll into his OWN roll until it was about the size of a new one. He could see me and did not give a damn............... so being the sort of person that has to know! I asked what he was doing? his reply was " I paid to stay here, so I can take what I want".
Now I'm I missing something here? do people take their empty toliet roll to the public areas on camp sites and fill them back up or have I just come across a total tosser? forgive the pun..................
:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: I think it's the latter.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
He might think of it as free bogroll, but bottom line is - it's a business overhead. Those overheads are (or should be) passed onto the customers, in this case, incorporated in the pitch fees.
He's the sort of scum that thinks the world owes him a favour, and ends up spoiling it for the majority.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Disgusting ,think about the poor chap or chapess who goes in and then finds there is non left ! What a scrote!

Well done for asking him but that sort is totally brazen!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Here's another bog roll thief ..

toilet-paper-stuck-in-trousers.jpg

OP
OP
Don Quixote

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Why are you so sure that he wasn't funster....
Because I watch were he went after completing his task ;) and anyway NO funster would do that would they? ............................ Please tell me they would not.......... PLEASE

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Because I watch were he went after completing his task ;) and anyway NO funster would do that would they? ............................ Please tell me they would not.......... PLEASE
To qualify as a member of fun you will require a email address and £15 which is optional. That is it.....he could easily have been a member, Did you attempt the funster handshake to identify him.:)

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Saw a dutch guy in Spain last year running the hot tap flat out all the time he was washing/shaving in the morning.

He finished and walked off leaving it running!!

I don't really understand the mentality of this sort of behaviour.

OP
OP
Don Quixote

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
To qualify as a member of fun you will require a email address and £15 which is optional. That is it.....he could easily have been a member, Did you attempt the funster handshake to identify him.:)
You want me to shake his hand after fiddling with the bog roll :censored: OMG I hope he is not a member

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I'm afraid I'd be tempted to tell reception about him, it would be rather nice to think they'd have a blacklist, wouldn't it?

I mean I have nicked a few sheets at night once, when I'd not noticed until I went to use the loo that we'd all but run out and knowing I'd be up in the night and would both need it in the am before sallying forth for shopping - but I took care to be sneaky about it !

I'm more likely to take my own until I've established theirs is 'nice' !

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry if it a daft question .... why did he roll it onto his empty roll... why not just pinch the roll complete?

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Perhaps he had had a bad curry ! Used all his loo roll and the mrs would have gone mad if he had gone back with none!!:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back