Bluetooth question for the techies (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
A Bluetooth device only has a limited range. Is there anything available that can send the Bluetooth information to a mobile phone that is remote from the Bluetooth device. For example is it possible to have a mobile within range of the Bluetooth device that can automatically relay the signal.

OP
OP

Deleted User
Thank you for the link.
It seems that those devices will extend the range of the Bluetooth signal but I need something that can send the signal over a mobile network so that it can be picked up anywhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP

Deleted User
Its a battery monitoring system that sends a Bluetooth signal to your mobile and shows information such as charge rates and also sends an alarm if battery voltage falls below a set level. This will work fine if you are in the vehicle but it would be useful to be able to receive the information when you are away from the vehicle.

Lorryman100

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2015
UK/Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
27/11/2015
Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted User
It is the Nasa BM-1 that I was thinking about. May decide its not worth the cost but would be interested to know if it is possible to do what I want. May be a useful device when the vehicle is not being used.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back