Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Just to dis-prove a theory that GJH and Munchie has regarding us being Soggies and always attracting rain, I now prove that we bring a ray of sunshine wherever we park up.

The pictures are from our temporary summer residence on the private carpark at my daughters pub, high up in the Peninnes.

Now the odds of anyone bringing blue skies to this area are well stacked against them as it is noted for being amongst the wettest towns in England, ask Munchie he did ten days in the next town of Mytholmroyd and floated down the site

Attachments

• no clouds 002 (Small).JPG
    no clouds 002 (Small).JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 26
  • no clouds 012 (Small).JPG
    no clouds 012 (Small).JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 28
  • no clouds 013 (Small).JPG
    no clouds 013 (Small).JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 25
  • no clouds 008 (Small).JPG
    no clouds 008 (Small).JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 29

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Just to dis-prove a theory that GJH and Munchie has regarding us being Soggies and always attracting rain, I now prove that we bring a ray of sunshine wherever we park up.

The pictures are from our temporary summer residence on the private carpark at my daughters pub, high up in the Peninnes.

Now the odds of anyone bringing blue skies to this area are well stacked against them as it is noted for being amongst the wettest towns in England, ask Munchie he did ten days in the next town of Mytholmroyd and floated down the site

What a lovely spot :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]Just to dis-prove a theory[/HI] that GJH and Munchie has regarding us being Soggies and always attracting rain, I now prove that we bring a ray of sunshine wherever we park up.

Absolute rot, look at your dog, even he can't believe it ain't raining......:ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Here!!! that's NOT our Bruce's pheasant your tea leaf's got at her feet....as she has already pinched it twice and Lynda has fetched it back

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Here!!! that's NOT our Bruce's pheasant your tea leaf's got at her feet....as she has already pinched it twice and Lynda has fetched it back

I keep telling you Bruce always gives it to his girl friend as a leaving pressie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back