Blue alternative (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Thanks i saw FORMIL with ACTIV written on it i assume that means bio in french ?

NOooooooo! ACTIV never meant BIO . Active is just active LOL And Biologique is BIO by all means! At least you can look for the make "La maison verte" which is a make which only does green stuff . Green ....not the colour! Green as in "earth protection" okey dokey Jack?

Amicalement

Frankie(y)

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
I use the Lidl bio tablets, 2 to a pack, and as mentioned, just crumble one into the loo itself, not the water tank.

OP
OP
autoswan

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
:D:D
NOooooooo! ACTIV never meant BIO . Active is just active LOL And Biologique is BIO by all means! At least you can look for the make "La maison verte" which is a make which only does green stuff . Green ....not the colour! Green as in "earth protection" okey dokey Jack?

Amicalement

Frankie(y)
Where were you when I needed you ? Hahaha I've been using the activ stuff with a splash of the remaining blue stuff in it and it seems fine so far no stink even when emptying so unless that changes I won't spend on another bottle of gear till home in a few weeks:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
We nearly ran out of the blue stuff in in Germany and went to a Lidl but could not find any liquid indicating it was Bio . The emergency was solved when on a cycling trip we passed a store selling stuff for camping and we got our normal blue liquid . Back home I had a look in our Local Lidl and still was none the wiser . Some Formil liquids state that they are Non Bio .... does this mean that all the others are Bio ?If we find it is the stuff any good for its intended purpose of washing as well ?

You all must have thought I am stooooopid not finding any Bio Formil in Lidl . The Lidl in a small town in Germany was the most dismal miserable Lidl I have ever seen and it did not have the Bio stuff . Today I went to our local one and there it staring me in the face a whole shelf full of huge bio bottles of the stuff ! I don't know how I could have missed it last time ! I Got some and will experiment when we get on the road in September.

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
We nearly ran out of the blue stuff in in Germany and went to a Lidl but could not find any liquid indicating it was Bio . The emergency was solved when on a cycling trip we passed a store selling stuff for camping and we got our normal blue liquid . Back home I had a look in our Local Lidl and still was none the wiser . Some Formil liquids state that they are Non Bio .... does this mean that all the others are Bio ?If we find it is the stuff any good for its intended purpose of washing as well ?

You all must have thought I am stooooopid not finding any Bio Formil in Lidl . The Lidl in a small town in Germany was the most dismal miserable Lidl I have ever seen and it did not have the Bio stuff . Today I went to our local one and there it staring me in the face a whole shelf full of huge bio bottles of the stuff ! I don't know how I could have missed it last time ! I Got some and will experiment when we get on the road in September.

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007

You all must have thought I am stooooopid not finding any Bio Formil in Lidl . The Lidl in a small town in Germany was the most dismal miserable Lidl I have ever seen and it did not have the Bio stuff . Today I went to our local one and there it staring me in the face a whole shelf full of huge bio bottles of the stuff ! I don't know how I could have missed last time ! I Got some and will experiment when we get on the road in September.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I am stoooopid ! Sending 3 posts ! This poxy IPad is playing up ! Not too sure I like this new country by country set up ....hard to find old threads .

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I am stoooopid ! Sending 3 posts ! This poxy IPad is playing up !
Not necessarily.

I tried to post something about the same time as you & it didn't look as if it had gone. But because I have seen others have this problem, I opened Fun in another tab, looked at the thread & there was my post. I don't have an iPad, but I imagine it would be much more difficult for you to check whether the post had gone or not. Easier for me on a desktop.

I don't think it was you or the iPad. I think the Fun server or it's connection had a momentary glitch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back