daveyboy

Free Member
Mar 2, 2009
cambs
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
not a topic that springs to mind on a MH forum but.
being the joker that i am i was thinking of getting a blow up doll. purpose being to blow it up and stick it in the drivers seat of the fiat toad when im towing it. wearing a seatbelt of course and with the arms sellotaped to the steering wheel.
now i think this is funny however i can also imagine it may cause an accident at worst or just attract the attention of the boys in blue ( who may find it funny or not).
what do you think ???

Last edited:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
I once sat in the passenger seat all the way back from Blackpool wearing a silver alien cape (with very large colar) and a FULL alian mask (from close encounters of the third kind)

Got some really shocked and amused reactions especially when I was smoking a cig through the hole in the lips and blowing it out of the nose holes :ROFLMAO:

Go for it dude............I might get one and dress it as an alien :thumb:

I could introduce it as "This is my alien and also my lover" in the style of Harry Enfield as the dutch police hehe!! :ROFLMAO:

Boo

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dreamchaserrv

Free Member
Jan 31, 2008
Wherever we park
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
9 Years
Have thought about this when passing through peages in France and Spain, might take us down from class 3 to class 1. Somehow though don't thing the Policia And Gardia would have a sense of humour. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I did that once with a tailors dummy in the drivers seat of my minivan,it was a good thief de:ROFLMAO:terrent!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back