Blogs of 4mth Snowboarding & Sahara trip (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
Hi

We know some people are interested, so if you are then we're 64 days into our trip -maybe 60 odd to go. All in our baby 4.8m van!

Had 7 weeks snowboarding, but now heading south slowly and on the France/Spain borders. Sunny and nice day today, though not swimming in the sea weather!

Blog info and index is here: http://www.doyourdream.co.uk/trip-reviews-and-details/trip-08-snowboarding-sahara/

May be some useful stuff on there for people interested in snow, france/spain dawdle, or morocco (yet to be added as we're not there till March!)

Hope all well wherever you all are.

ActiveCampers (or inactive campers due to sore back from snowboaridng accident still :( )

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
something about all that snow makes me glad I am sat in the warm, hee hee. I have always thought there was something missing in my life but am sure it is not snow and snowboarding no matter how exhilarating it appears. Glad you are having a great time though and a really interesting and appreciated read. Thanks.

OP
OP
activecampers
Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
Cheers. Should get more interesting for the next 60 days - 7 weeks snowboarding doesn't make great reading lol!

And looks like the weather is getting better that brings out the best in the place. Oh - and an English Adria Twin just pulled up next to us...!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back