Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2011 after tugging.
Hi,
have an Omni 5002 blind fitted and think an end/side would be useful.

Found ebay item190815350201 which will do my model (awaiting cost for fitting kit) but ask has anybody found one they are happy to recommend ?

Many thanks in advance............

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Try .windblockers.net/, will keep out wind and rain,easy to fit and fold down to next to nothing for storage:thumb:

OP
OP
pvw10

pvw10

Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Try .windblockers.net/, will keep out wind and rain,easy to fit and fold down to next to nothing for storage:thumb:

Seems ideal thanks, rubbish web site though as cannot figure how it works and no email either !

I guess you get a pole and the thing hangs from the pole but what holes the pole on please ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I would recommend a Windblockers too. There is a video somewhere, try you tube. They work brilliantly, we have the wrap around end type. ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
pvw10

pvw10

Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I would recommend a Windblockers too. There is a video somewhere, try you tube. They work brilliantly, we have the wrap around end type. ::bigsmile:

Good to hear thanks, yes just found the videos and seems to offer just what we need, thanks peoples

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Another vote for windblockers..
They are not cheap and it took me some time to put my hand in pocket but they are very handy, work well and light /easy to pack away..

Only downside is the "washing line pole" they use for keeping the curtains up.. Very poor and look cheap.. They often break at the plastic screw...

I bought some decorators poles and use them instead..
Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
pvw10

pvw10

Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Another vote for windblockers..
They are not cheap and it took me some time to put my hand in pocket but they are very handy, work well and light /easy to pack away..

Only downside is the "washing line pole" they use for keeping the curtains up.. Very poor and look cheap.. They often break at the plastic screw...

I bought some decorators poles and use them instead..
Link Removed

That's a top shout. Ok sold thanks chaps, one end panel in Blue and a decorators pole from fleabay, sorted.
Cheers all

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back