Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hello All,

Whilst away in France recently, Cindy broke one of our lounge blinds due to her "man strength". We have a 2006 AT Tracker with folding/concertina blinds which pull up from the bottom, which then clip to fly nets which pull down from the top (hope that makes sense). It seems madam has either broken or dislodged the strings, as there is no tension in the blind now.

I've no idea what blind type we have and before I attempt any amateur hamfisted repair, I thought it best to consult the forum on my (best) options - do you think the blind can be repaired or should I replace it?

Thanks for any pointers!

Darren

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I have re stringed a couple of heki roof blinds. If you can remove the blind cassette from the window (maybe remove corner pieces and unscrew?) then all will be revealed. Can't help much apart from that but a really good idea to post some pictures of it all. Cheers

Jun 11, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
hymer s820
Exp
hya had same problem i opened window and from outside i could see the cords...the anchor at bottom had come unstuck .. pulled it down glued with super glue.. been o/k for years....hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back