Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi a big welcome to motorhome fun ,,,, its FREEEEE!!

:welcome: ray

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Welcome Blackie I replied on the other thread to your post.This is a good site nice and friendly and people do answer your posts some I have been on dont want to know new members.I dont think I`v seen your name before..
:thumb:
Val X

OP
OP
B

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
lovely people

hi thank you all for great welcome i am new to this pc business,but iam getting there.i justed joined in dec 2007.anyone going down to spain/portugal hope to go down earley feb for 2 months, blackie.what about use alanval

OP
OP
B

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
thank you for welcome

Welcome Blackie I replied on the other thread to your post.This is a good site nice and friendly and people do answer your posts some I have been on dont want to know new members.I dont think I`v seen your name before..
:thumb:
Val X

hi alanval,just finding my way,been member from2007.

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi Blackie we are going over on the 3rd Feb early morning and going as far down as we can the first day then just park up in an Aire then hopefully down into spain the next,overnight then down to south of Caditz for a couple of days and stock up we will prob have eaten everything on board by then lol.We then are going into Portugal first to Castel Marim. Then wherever takes us.There are 2 motorhomes going down but we are going off on our own after the first week then meet up later and travel back over a few weeks in April .We are back over uk 1st May.Are you booking into sites or wilding we only went into 2 sites for a couple of days each last time prefere to just go where we please.

Val

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Hi Blackie,hope you're ok.Got nothing planned,except the meet at Newark in March.Afraid i can't go abroad anymore for a while,so just have to make do with the U.K.:thumb:

OP
OP
B

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
Hi Blackie we are going over on the 3rd Feb early morning and going as far down as we can the first day then just park up in an Aire then hopefully down into spain the next,overnight then down to south of Caditz for a couple of days and stock up we will prob have eaten everything on board by then lol.We then are going into Portugal first to Castel Marim. Then wherever takes us.There are 2 motorhomes going down but we are going off on our own after the first week then meet up later and travel back over a few weeks in April .We are back over uk 1st May.Are you booking into sites or wilding we only went into 2 sites for a couple of days each last time prefere to just go where we please.
we are also going down on 4feb sailing from ireland/cherburg we are planning a few days in france then straight down to spain/costas and back through portugal. both wild plus sites,hope we meet up blackie

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi Martyn I imagine you have been over to europe a few times .We only went over for the first time in March we were a bit apprehensive about it but it was great.The driving went fine Alan had`nt driven in Europe before so he was ..........s.......himself lol. We cant wait to get away again .../
Blackie ill give you my mob number and when you are in the Algarve text us and we will meet up with you .nice glass of wine .....::bigsmile:

Val

OP
OP
B

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
happy holidays

Val
hi alanval did you get my reply, we sail on 3 feb from ireland arrive on 4 feb,thought it better to do spain first,better chance with weather.going right down coast.back up other side into portugal . blackie

OP
OP
B

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
Hi Martyn I imagine you have been over to europe a few times .We only went over for the first time in March we were a bit apprehensive about it but it was great.The driving went fine Alan had`nt driven in Europe before so he was ..........s.......himself lol. We cant wait to get away again .../
Blackie ill give you my mob number and when you are in the Algarve text us and we will meet up with you .nice glass of wine .....::bigsmile:

Val
n o problem blackie

OP
OP
B

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
emerald isle

Hi Blackie,hope you're ok.Got nothing planned,except the meet at Newark in March.Afraid i can't go abroad anymore for a while,so just have to make do with the U.K.:thumb:
what about ireland then. blackie

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi ok then .We are retired so its great to be able to get away anytime just wish I still had my salary as well lol Later on in the year we are going to go up North for a few weeks and just dot about.Would like Ireland my sons/wife`s family are from conamara(spelling ?) so we are planning sometime .

val

OP
OP
B

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
good luck

Hi ok then .We are retired so its great to be able to get away anytime just wish I still had my salary as well lol Later on in the year we are going to go up North for a few weeks and just dot about.Would like Ireland my sons/wife`s family are from conamara(spelling ?) so we are planning sometime .

val
yes it is a beautiful place ah you will get there some day,up north is nice to, blackie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back