LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We bought a Blackberry Play Book, last October from PC world with one of their know how gaurantees, any way the connector wire became faulty so we. Took it back for a replacement , upshot was they no longer make the play book so we were given a credit note for the PB, and now got the I pad mini.

Problem being I had learnt how to work the PB so now I have to start all over again, :Blush: so if any one is going to the Malvern Show who knows how to work these things and has half a hour to spend I would be really gratefull.:Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Ralph bought an ipad for himself. To use in the motorhome.
I love it. ::bigsmile:
It's so much easier to use than the lap top. Great to type on , use the Internet everything.
Takes a bit of getting used to touching dragging the screen , but once you get the hang of it it's great.
Infact I'm using it now , down the bottom of the garden on a sun lounger in my bikini :Cool: like you do:ROFLMAO:
He doesn't get a look in with it. He said he'd get me the smaller version if I liked. But I think I'll stick with this one.
Only thing is , when you use a laptop or normal computer , it's very tempting to touch the screen and then wonder why things don't work :ROFLMAO:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
We bought a Blackberry Play Book, last October from PC world with one of their know how gaurantees, any way the connector wire became faulty so we. Took it back for a replacement , upshot was they no longer make the play book so we were given a credit note for the PB, and now got the I pad mini.

Problem being I had learnt how to work the PB so now I have to start all over again, :Blush: so if any one is going to the Malvern Show who knows how to work these things and has half a hour to spend I would be really gratefull.:Smile:

Would this link be any use

Link Removed

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ralph bought an ipad for himself. To use in the motorhome.
I love it. ::bigsmile:
It's so much easier to use than the lap top. Great to type on , use the Internet everything.
Takes a bit of getting used to touching dragging the screen , but once you get the hang of it it's great.
Infact I'm using it now , down the bottom of the garden on a sun lounger in my bikini :Cool: like you do:ROFLMAO:
He doesn't get a look in with it. He said he'd get me the smaller version if I liked. But I think I'll stick with this one.
Only thing is , when you use a laptop or normal computer , it's very tempting to touch the screen and then wonder why things don't work :ROFLMAO:

Thank you Bev
I thought it was just me going Nuts:RollEyes:

Nethernut

Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
If you have an Apple branded store near you, they do free learning sessions. You can book online. Really worth doing for beginners.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back