Biting one's toungue at Incleboro Fields (1 Viewer)

Photo4x4

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
which just proves the point, in the old adage "that it is always the parents Fault," so might as well shoot the neanderthal parents as well.
This comment is extremely unfair on Neanderthals. Modern research tells us that they were intelligent (thay had a larger brain capacity than Cro-Magnons) and were actually more powerfully built. Unfortunatley, for the Neanderthals, they were less able to adapt to changing climate conditions and so died out as a sub-species. There is genetic evidence however that there was interbreeding with modern humans.

So, please don't insult the Neanderthals by comparing them with the parents of those noisy tykes! :)

KH

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
So, please don't insult the Neanderthals by comparing them with the parents of those noisy tykes! :)
I am absolutely sure that your knowledge is far superior to mine in regards to Neanderthals, but I am sure that the genetic evidence is much more prevalent than you think. I mean even Tootles knows about how many have bought Swifts. now where did I put the gun.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
I am absolutely sure that your knowledge is far superior to mine in regards to Neanderthals, but I am sure that the genetic evidence is much more prevalent than you think. I mean even Tootles knows about how many have bought Swifts. now where did I put the gun.

Never mind the gun, how good's your body armour 1010? :D

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
Sorry about the late response guys, but I was out all of Tuesday night hunting, dogs and noisy kids, just needed a small sleep in today, otherwise I would get to be a miserable, moaning old git. mind you the other half says I'm that anyway.
how good's your body armour 1010?
Trust me, at my age I don't need body armour as it would not improve my appearance in the slightest way.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back