LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
What am I doing up at midnight? taking my awning down before it does it by its self. Here at bella vista its winddddy but no rain and mild.
Steve

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What am I doing up at midnight? taking my awning down before it does it by its self. Here at bella vista its winddddy but no rain and mild.
Steve

You'll get no sympathy from Funsters in the UK, esp' Wales, it's been blowing hoolies here for a month::bigsmile:

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Steve, you join a long list of motorhomes who have been caught out by the wind. There was a distinct lack of awnings/safari rooms down at Villasol this year. Last year the winter winds were quite strong and people decided to do without.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Steve

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
One of those learning curve things, if I had looked around the site the few that are up are on the other side of the mh and a bit more sheltered.

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
One of those learning curve things, if I had looked around the site the few that are up are on the other side of the mh and a bit more sheltered.

One good thing about Spanish sites-they don't usually care what way you park-even at angles ::bigsmile: so it's usually possible to use MotorHome as a windbreak for the awning:thumb:

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back