Bike rake (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
On the occassions when I have used one, I have found the Fiamma one fixed to the back wall of the MH to be the most useful. They fold up when not in use and can also carry a back box if you're not taking bikes. I have in the past used ones that go on a towbar but found them liable to drop bikes if you find a big pothole or unexpected speed bump.

If you haven't a towbar then the one on the back wall is most economical bearing in mind the cost of the towbar.

The Fiamma ones are extendable from 2 to 4 bikes (you have to buy extra parts)

Johns Cross will give you discount.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If yiu give Darren, Matt, Jon or Nic a call during the day, they can advise you of the correct bike rack and take an order if you wish

01-580-883062 is the direct shop line

Peter

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I have used many variety of racks over the years but the best triple rack was from Thule.
Very sturdy and a quality build unlike the so called popular built choice. I used many Fiamma which self destructed then tried Omnistor, no better.
My Thule, which I sold yesterday, gave me no problems and I highly recomend them.

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Bike rack

Hi can any tell me which bike rack is best for 3 bikes

Iv'e got a Fiamma PRO C, for sale, additional third rail can be added! £60, collection only:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back