bike rack (1 Viewer)

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
anybody know how to take off bike rack off my hymer silverline i can see a bolt at the top but cant see how the bottom fastens on .the bottom does not seem to have any fixing polnt any help appreciated

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
Hi, I think it sort of clips on. Is there a white plastic cover? Take a look under. I think if you take the top fixing off then pull away the bottom fixing will release. This is from memory when I fixed one on. No doubt you'll get other suggestions.

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
I too tried to take off the bike rack off AutoTrail Delaware but couldn't find how to release the top hook off the vertical poles. Any more advice?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
well i had a look at the bike rack this morning but i cant see how to get the top bolts out as they seem to foul on the white plastic cover which i dont want to break ,im sure there must be some easy way to do it .hopefully some one with more knowledge will be along soon

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
Hi Ian thanks for the offer but i got it sorted if anybody is intrested the rack is a thule omni and there is a cap either end off the bottom fixing rail which you take off and then you you pull out a pin at either sidethe bottom fixing comes out and then the top just hooks off simple when you know how hope this is some use to somebody else

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back