Biggus joins the throng. (1 Viewer)

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hi from the Bigguspeckus newbies. Please note (as the assumption has already been made) that my moniker isn't a reference to my stature or physique,! Thas cleared that up then, I'm sure there'll be no more mention of it. Well, we shld've picked our new (used) (but not much used) MoHo up,,, well, look, if its that important to ya all, its a 2011 Autotrail Scout, 1 owner, done 9000 miles, cost,,, bejasus, canna bring maself to speak of it,!!! Anyway, where was I,,,, ah yes, we shld've bin exploring its 7.9mt length & 2.4mt width (yes, it is quite a big one) sitting in it rite now,,, patting the cushions, admiring the décor & build quality, sipping on our 4th chilled Pino while trying not to think about our frivolous disregard for our future financial security,,, yes indeed. We should have had the naming ceremony, fired up the 3litre turbo thingy engine and,,, actually,,, driven it,,, on, the, ROAD?!!! (why did I have my eyes closed when I said that?!).... Anyway, I hate to keep U all in suspense (assuming anyone is out there reading this guff) but NONE of the aforementioned has happened,,, why, I hear U ask,,, bcos, said MoHo is still sitting at the feckin dealers!!! She's blighted by a leckytrickery fault, a grievous wound in her vitals,,, we mourn her absence... Tomorra we're going back to the dealers, politely ask why we still haven't got unnamed MoHo, despite waiting over a week,,, then we're gonna trash the place!!! Watch this space for the next exciting installment , or not.

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
This sounds like FUN canny w8 for part 2 :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi and welcome neighbour, hope you get your Moho soon (y)

OP
OP
bigguspeckus
Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Bigguspeckus,,, our MoHo is READY!!! Hi Funsters & thanks for the welcome mssgs. We're off to Hitchin 2moz (ont t'train) to collect NoName MoHo, it's been a 3 week wait so we're quite excited. The dealer had a tough time sorting the fault; the hab auto step,,, wldn't,,, sometimes it wld retract but most times it wldn't, they removed the whole assembly & got the motor & switch gear tested, it came back with a 100% pass, so then they had to look at the leckietronics. A fone call to the pre owner, who bought the vehicle brand new, revealed the unit failed under warranty?! He said several garages tried to sort it but all of em failed, in the end he said E got fed up with it, retracted it manually, pulled the fuse & used an old caravan step instead,! He'll be a rare beast Borr, on any horizon?! Anyway, hats off to Hitchin (Venture Caravans?), they said they'd fix it, & they have, probably with gritted teeth (must've cost em a packet?) but they kept us informed & were always polite & pleasant. So, 2moz it all happens, givus a wave if ya see a AT Scout headin Narfuk way,,, you'll know its us; driver'll be ashen faced, wide eyed an white knuckled?!!! :eek: Bigguspeckus'sus signing off,,, till next time. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back