Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
BBQ day .....

BBQ + Bingo Day....:Smile:

Once again it was a very nice day here ay Motorhome Friends, like all Tuesdays we did BBQ + Bingo Day, big party with a lot of fun....:ROFLMAO:

My thanks to all nice freinds Funsters that we have here, and to all the guest .....

You are great people and friends....:thumb:

Attachments

• 1470416_10202690106031913_2105064854_n.jpg
    1470416_10202690106031913_2105064854_n.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 44
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Hi Pedro,

Can you tell me where on your website I can find how much you charge per night please? I've looked but can't find anything:Sad:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Pedro,

Can you tell me where on your website I can find how much you charge per night please? I've looked but can't find anything:Sad:

Put in the search bar prices...or..tarrif...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Tried that but no joy……

Pedro has sent me a PM tho (thanks Pedro) ::bigsmile:

10 euros per nite......or 7 euros per nite if you book a month (30days) +...these are the prices it was a couple of weeks back for the winter period

Last edited:
OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
thx mel pedro needs to put em up i cant get them either on the site wanted to make it there this winter but doubtful now would be nice to c them all again maybe later in the year

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
thx mel pedro needs to put em up i cant get them either on the site wanted to make it there this winter but doubtful now would be nice to c them all again maybe later in the year

Yes I agree Bill, Pedro does need to put the prices on the web site....or a lot of the funster's will look at the web site...and move on not bothering to ask (email Pedro & Mi)
They did have a page with prices.....then that altered...then you had to put in the search bar ..prices /Tarifs....now that has gone ?????

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I would imagine that Pedro will be along here anytime soon with an update for Forum members…….:Smile:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
wy i don´t put the prices???

We didn´t put the prices, because if we do that, people will comparing difrent things, yes this is a site, were motorhome have a place, but is not a normal site, here you dont just come and park your motorhome and put the table and chair out side and look at the sun.....

Here as same of you know, every one have a name,and we have a pleasur to enjoy your company and make a lot of activeties for you pass a nice a fun time here....

The website from the site is;

motorhomefriends.com

In there you see a lot of information about it, we have 16
places, 9 of them with electricity.
We have also;
Toilets, showers, Wi-fi, living room with books and DVD, all this is for you to use it for free.
We have a small bar and loundrwashing machine service.
For go for small shopping, post office or pharmacy we put at your disposal a car for you to use it for free.

But the most important for us is that we do a lot of activities;
BBQ + Games day
Petanque day
Green Day
Iceland Day
Market Day

for every one enjoy and pass a nice time here in Motorhome Friends.

I dont put the prices here because is not correct from me to use motorhomefun to publicity, but i ken tell you with all we give for free, it´s very cheep price.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in contac us.

So we hope to see you all soon:thumb:
even if you don´t stay here, just to have the pleasur to know you and have a drink with you...
Pedro & Mireilli[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Christmas parties. .

Here at Motorhome Friends we will make a special christmas dinnern 24th of December we will have it traditional portuguese christmas dinner : a lot of starters( sea food, traditional Portuguese croquettes, pasteis and rissois ) , we gonna have "Bacalhau" in english "codfish " and the some meet on oven to people who doesn't like a fish, and lot of desserts...

In 25 of december we will make a special christmas portuguese lunch.
We will have the traditional turkey, a lot of starters, difrent types of salads, and a lot of special desserts.
We will do a little game, everyone have to bring a present,gonna make a game for everyone change presents.....

so if you are around old Albufeira, please pass by and join us, even if you can stay for eating come for drink with us, it will be a pleasure to have you here

Merry christmas to all.
Pedro & Mireille

Last edited:

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
It's going to be a busy few days tomorrow we will have been married 50years and Pedro and Mi are hosting a big party for us then on the 24th it's a traditional Portuguese meal then on Christmas Day again the traditional portuguese lunch can't wait

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
WOW

It's going to be a busy few days tomorrow we will have been married 50years and Pedro and Mi are hosting a big party for us then on the 24th it's a traditional Portuguese meal then on Christmas Day again the traditional portuguese lunch can't wait

WOW - Congratulations from Mike and Sandra :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Thank you have a merry christmas and a happy new year hope to see you sometime next year

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
have a great day and a great xmas just wish we could have made it there this time but maybe l8er in the year say hello to all for me please
and if mel and chris turn up whatever u do don't let him cut ya hair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012

Congratulations Gerald and Lesley xxx We're looking forward to helping you celebrate today ::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
so finely I have time....

My dears friends

For us it was a pleasure to made for the guests a portuguese traditional
CHRISTMAS dinner (24 December) & lunch ( 25 December)...was a very nice party full of joy...Special thanks to all the funsters for they friendship. .....:thumb:

PEDRO & MIREILLE .....DAVID::bigsmile:

Attachments

• 20131225_152523.jpg
    20131225_152523.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20131224_184722.jpg
    20131224_184722.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 68

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
It's we that should be thanking Pedro Mi for inviting us into their home to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with their family I think it would be hard to find a camping owner that would invite everyone on the site to join their family in celebrating this special time with them. It was great to experience what Christmas means to the Portuguese people. Thank you Pedro and Mi. xx

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
It's we that should be thanking Pedro Mi for inviting us into their home to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with their family I think it would be hard to find a camping owner that would invite everyone on the site to join their family in celebrating this special time with them. It was great to experience what Christmas means to the Portuguese people. Thank you Pedro and Mi. xx

Here Here!.......Lesley:thumb: A Great couple / Lovely people

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
have a great day and a great xmas just wish we could have made it there this time but maybe l8er in the year say hello to all for me please
and if mel and chris turn up whatever u do don't let him cut ya hair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HeHeHe.....anybody for the snip then:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bill look at the lovely grub you have mised out on....what a feast..Well done Pedro & Mi

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Pedro will you please ask Mireille to put ours in your fridge until we get there on the 6 th please

Alan and Lynda :thumb:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
mel lynn is here with us now all ready for the off tomorrow and she made a cutting action across her throat :ROFLMAO:
and as we all know those of us who have experienced their hospitality will know nothing is ever to much for pedro and mireille well done guys i doubt any funsters heading your way wont pass by without a stop for your famous hospitality
merry christmas and a happy new year

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
mel lynn is here with us now all ready for the off tomorrow and she made a cutting action across her throat :ROFLMAO:
and as we all know those of us who have experienced their hospitality will know nothing is ever to much for pedro and mireille well done guys i doubt any funsters heading your way wont pass by without a stop for your famous hospitality
merry christmas and a happy new year

I agree Bill..... Say hello to Lynn for me..and tell Lynn her hair has never looked good untill I worked on it....and I doupt if will ever look as good now she is back with her old hairdresser....Shame

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
they eat all

Pedro will you please ask Mireille to put ours in your fridge until we get there on the 6 th please

Alan and Lynda :thumb:

Hello Lynda & Alan

I would like to keep it for you....but they only left the bones and empty bottle's. ....lol:ROFLMAO:

No deserts, no got fish, no turkey. ....well I still have same green wine bottles .....:RollEyes:

So an till there we will make same more party's, I will put in atapauer same special food you my friends. ...

See you soon
MIREILLE AND PEDRO

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Pedro your camping is getting very popular we now have visitors from England Wales Belgium Denmark Sweden France (Scotland originally)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back