Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Ah! hah!!! SO! What about RUGBY then! Can we have a license to Bicker about that then eh?
The Blacks the Bleus, them to the west and far west, the yes/no s to the north, the whites dwelling in the Cabbage Patch?, the macaroni munchers?

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Ah! hah!!! SO! What about RUGBY then! Can we have a license to Bicker about that then eh?
The Blacks the Bleus, them to the west and far west, the yes/no s to the north, the whites dwelling in the Cabbage Patch?, the macaroni munchers?
Of course. Bickering is arguing about petty and trivial matters so rugby naturally qualifies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
I do not doubt for a moment Jim has good reason for initiating his post but when his posts like this come up I end up wondering just what exactly is the problem. Maybe I am naive and the "bickering" goes over my head. I enjoy Funsters greatly and though I agree it is a motorhoming website, I enjoy reading other people's views particularly on controversial subjects and am not aware of having read anything offensive; provocative maybe, but I choose not to be provoked and if a topic does not interest me I choose not to read it.
So please don't over police the site or it will cease to be FUN

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Simply Googled IDS to see what wind-up I could come up with :LOL:
What you do behind closed doors Graham is entirely your business. If a toto is your thing, who am I to judge.

Reactions: GJH
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
arguing about petty and trivial matters so rugby naturally qualifies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Petty and trivial!!! PETTY AND TRIVIAL!!! Rugby!!!!???

Gasp! chortle gasp!! Maureen! fetch my pills darling, them little blue Rhomboids! Heart sizure coming on!

Well! well! feeling better already!!!! Must say COOCHEE COO you are looking very fit tonight HEH!HEH!HEH!HEH!

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Had to pop to see the doctor late in the week :(

I told him that all the bickering had left me feeling really down and like an old stone country bridge :Eeek:

He asked exactly what had happened and what had come over me :(

Told him 3 Swifts, 1 Bessacarr, 4 Autotrails and a number of HGV's I think :rofl::moon2:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
So please don't over police the site or it will cease to be FUN
..... c'mon Jim ... fight, fight, fight!!!! :D

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Truth is, you can't beat a bit of bickering can you?

It's like when on the rare occasion England beat Wales at rugby, a period of bickering follows when Englishmen ( and women probably), are so jubilant that they start thinking they are good at rugby.

It's crazy, but hey it's life

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
No Chris - that is the oldest profession, not yours....

Both equally profitable I'm told

Of course. Bickering is arguing about petty and trivial matters so rugby naturally qualifies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Red Card Jim

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Thanks Jim - even though I haven't been a member long it has been a bit , well, not FUN at times recently.

As previously said I think some people just like to stir things up. Hopefully this will cool things a little.

Couldn't agree more.

Hymie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back