Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Show up those who came along!:roflmto:
We'll be two of those that came along Frankie. :thumb:
Frankie's is a pleasant, friendly, and quiet stopover, and a short way from the Autoroute. :Smile:

You'll be made very welcome, and, if she sees you inadvertently driving past, she'll come chasing after you in her car..............to make sure you don't escape her hospitality. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
We'll be two of those that came along Frankie. :thumb:
Frankie's is a pleasant, friendly, and quiet stopover, and a short way from the Autoroute. :Smile:

You'll be made very welcome, and, if she sees you inadvertently driving past, she'll come chasing after you in her car..............to make sure you don't escape her hospitality. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Gosh I had forgotten about this ... and I went passed the Gendarmerie at full speed :RollEyes::RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
To Heyupluv, I think you have misunderstood our message. Our plan was to always stay at Cite Europe as we had come off the early evening Eurotunnel, my quote of a fancy French Aire being on a supermarket was a Lancashire man's or should I say my wife, a scouser, funny sense of humour. We have a file full of Aires for our journey whilst travelling through France. We were thrown by other Brits staying at the Cite Aire who were telling us not to travel down the west to Bordeaux then across to Spain but to travel down the East instead because it was easier. We are more than grateful to the French for providing free accomodation, as you certainly would not get it in UK, and definitely never in Yorkshire were I am told you don't get owt for nowt. You seem a little bit quick to the think the worst of us rather than two apprehensive travellers embarking on a different journey than they have ever encountered. Now on are fourth Aire on this journey and have not use our planned Aires from our file. ��

Sorry If I misunderstood you....it was how the words came across "of a fancy French Aire being on a supermarket ".I was not being quick with you, but those few words could have put new campers off coming to France going on Aires ..
But now I know you are a Lanc's man.. all is understood, I could never understand those across the border..Lancashire humour:winky::winky:

Joking apart..... I hope you enjoy your Trip...I do hope you like the Aires that you may stop on and France....and as you say you do not get owt for nowt...although all the times we have been back in Yorkshire we have stopped for NOWT....Free..:winky::winky:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back