Beware (1 Viewer)

Dec 21, 2010
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline
Exp
Since 1999
Beware everyone. Especially those with young children. These are in public toilets everywhere at the moment but not many people realise the menace they represent. They appear to be safe enough but it's only when you start to use them the danger is apparent. I fell victim to one today and felt I should let people know. The problem is when you start urinating into it a fan starts and blows the wee everywhere. I got it on my shoes and trousers and in my face. The fans are really powerful.!!Completely unfit for purpose.
Don't be caught out.!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489070036709.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489070036709.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 176

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I've always associated Dyson with suction and assumed those devices were for perverts.

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
If you stoop your knees a bit, you can aim your pee horizontally :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
Beware everyone. Especially those with young children. These are in public toilets everywhere at the moment but not many people realise the menace they represent. They appear to be safe enough but it's only when you start to use them the danger is apparent. I fell victim to one today and felt I should let people know. The problem is when you start urinating into it a fan starts and blows the wee everywhere. I got it on my shoes and trousers and in my face. The fans are really powerful.!!Completely unfit for purpose.
Don't be caught out.!!
I used this seven times before the police took me away :whistle:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh dear .. this thread should have come with a health warning ... guess us females are lucky .. when WE sit on it to wee it's just like using a warm bidet

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Oh dear .. this thread should have come with a health warning ... guess us females are lucky .. when WE sit on it to wee it's just like using a warm bidet
images (3)_2.jpg

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've never used a hand dryer in a public loo, the thought of drying my hands with forced smelly air full of pee and poo particles just never appealed. I always shake my hands and let them dry naturally outside of the loo.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I've never used a hand dryer in a public loo, the thought of drying my hands with forced smelly air full of pee and poo particles just never appealed. I always shake my hands and let them dry naturally outside of the loo.

Lol Jim. People only use them AFTER washing their hands not whilst full of poo and pee particles ... hereafter to be called papps.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Lol Jim. People only use them AFTER washing their hands not whilst full of poo and pee particles ... hereafter to be called papps.

Most men's public loos stink, that smelly air is what people use to dry their clean hands, no not for me. :D

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Enjoy air drying your hands with poo mist while I'm outside shaking my hands..

every time a toilet is flushed, "a fine aerosol mist can be sprayed into the air. This mist may contain may types of fecal bacteria that can cause diseases. Air movement can encourage the dispersal and transmission of bacteria and increase the chance of cross-contamination. Used air dryers in washrooms are often contaminated and can emit bacteria in their air flow. So there is a potential risk of persons standing in front of air dryers acquiring the bacteria being dispersed into the air current towards them. The bacteria can then be inhaled or can be deposited on the person's body or clothes, thus making him/her a potential mobile source of infection." No such spread was seen with either paper or cloth towels.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
There you go.
Easy solution
Drip dry rather than blow dry.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
I reckon I've seen Jim waiting with his hands raised like a surgeon by the toilet door, waiting for somebody to come in so he can scoot out without touching the germ ridden handle with his moist hands. ::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I reckon I've seen Jim waiting with his hands raised like a surgeon by the toilet door, waiting for somebody to come in so he can scoot out without touching the germ ridden handle with his moist hands. ::bigsmile:

No he doesn't. He told us once before he does a pas de deux and lifts his leg to to knock the handle down with his heel. ;)

Sorry Jim ... :)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I try desperately not to pee on my hands anymore