Best thing about using the van (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Flying to Majorca on Friday and do not like flying or packing.

The best thing about using ferries and your own transport is you do not have to decide what clothes to take, which shoes to choose, you just take them all.

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
The best thing about using ferries and your own transport is you do not have to decide what clothes to take, which shoes to choose, you just take them all.

Hey Ralph, play the game mate. If you are going to make damn fool posts like that you should at least warn us so I can get the wife out of the way.

Payload and all that.

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Hey Ralph, play the game mate. If you are going to make damn fool posts like that you should at least warn us so I can get the wife out of the way.

Payload and all that.

up to a certain amount not just 22kg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We had 3 weeks in Cyprus in the spring, it was lovely but could'nt wait to get home to the RV and get on the road.

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I know what you mean.
My son and his family are posted to Canada for 3 years and when he said I must go out, and visit them, my first thought was, how do I get my van there ?.

Pete:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

roamsweethome

Deleted User
a long flight....and a long time for your son to be away.....park up the MH and make the most of the time while he is in Canada..new horizons....make the most of the moment...live in it...each and every minute..cos you can't get it back...you can only live it once!!!!!!
We love you Pete and want you to be happy!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
I know what you mean.
My son and his family are posted to Canada for 3 years and when he said I must go out, and visit them, my first thought was, how do I get my van there ?.

Pete:Cool:

No worries - you won't need to take your van to Canada - they have a lot there. :thumb: They're very well geared up for motorhoming and the campsites are brilliant. Do it - while you have the opportunity. Just don't fall in love with it like we did - and have to keep going back. :Doh:

Gill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back