Best price for Honda EU10i generator

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by maz, May 14, 2011.

1. maz

maz Funster

Have been searching online for the best price I can find for the Honda 10i and so far the best is £656.34 inc VAT and next day delivery from: http://www.elliotts.co.uk/generators/honda_silent_portable.htm

Thought I would share this to save anyone else looking for the same thing a bit of searching. Or does anyone know of a current better deal?

2. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Hi Maz,

There is a shop near me in Crewe called edge http://www.edgetechnology.co.uk/honda/hondaeu10i.htm

does for £682 inc but sure he will match and beat prices. Very good people to do buisness with and I can always collect it for you :BigGrin:

The other option is to search elsewhere for a used one. Mine was purchased out of a boat magazine from a very wealthy rock star in Henley on Thames whom used it twice, like new and cost me a little over £300 :Wink:

Its all in the haggling, there's a recession you know :BigGrin:

3. maz

maz Funster

Hi Paul. Thanks for the offer of collection but I want the generator before Stratford. Me and a friend from Uni are off next week for a few days of off-hook-up exploring - sort of Thelma & Louise do the Peak District! :BigGrin:

A bit wary of buying secondhand - I might get a bargain but with my luck more likely to get a lemon. :Blush:

4. nomadic

nomadic Funster

We were looking at the "HYUNDAI" HY1000Si at our local supplier, I think it was priced at £499 and £699 for the HY2000Si.

Noise level at 7m .....58dB......not sure how this compares with the Honda noise level.

Look on John Cross's w-site, I'm sure he stocks this model, and there will be a discount, worth a look.

5. jezport

jezport Funster

Honda is 52db IIRC

6. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

There you are http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categories/Electrical-240v-12v/Petrol-Generators/

Save you wearing my search engine out , poor old thing needs an oil change now after 1000's of searches for curtain popper tape:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Peter

7. maz

maz Funster

Sorry to the Hyundai guys, but my heart's set on a Honda. And you know what us women are like once we have our heart set on something ....... :Wink: