Best Place to Sell Awning?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by dotplus6, May 3, 2014.

1. dotplus6

dotplus6 Read Only Funster

Where would be the best place to sell an awning? - it came with the motorhome & guy says he put it up once.

I've decided that I can't be annoyed trekking it around with me - it seems quite heavy & I generally travel with as little extras as I can. Plus I don't intend to stay in one place for too long so wouldn't be bothered putting it up & down. I intend to be where the sun shines & won't need an extra room. Had thought friends would use it but I've a pop up tent that would be handier. If I thought I was going to keep the MH for a short time I would keep it for next owners but it'll be kicking about the garage as I intend to keep this one forever …………..

? Gumtree. I've only ever sold one thing on the internet before & that was my motorhome on Donedeal.

Dot

2. bryandh

bryandh Funster

Go to the HOME page of this forum and scroll down left column to CLASSIFIEDS and off you go. Attend some rallies, take it with you if that fails then, yes......... ebay/gumtree etc.............. or maybe all of the above. A few more details on this thread might also help.

Regards Bryan details

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ebay is a good place but you will have the problem of getting it delivered from N.I. to UK addresses, no one in the UK will want to go and collect.

Peter

• Like Like x 1