Dotplus6

Free Member
Oct 4, 2013
N. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Swift Royale 540 (1995)
Exp
4 yrs in total but not consecutively. Just bought the 3rd.
Where would be the best place to sell an awning? - it came with the motorhome & guy says he put it up once.

I've decided that I can't be annoyed trekking it around with me - it seems quite heavy & I generally travel with as little extras as I can. Plus I don't intend to stay in one place for too long so wouldn't be bothered putting it up & down. I intend to be where the sun shines & won't need an extra room. Had thought friends would use it but I've a pop up tent that would be handier. If I thought I was going to keep the MH for a short time I would keep it for next owners but it'll be kicking about the garage as I intend to keep this one forever …………..

? Gumtree. I've only ever sold one thing on the internet before & that was my motorhome on Donedeal.

Dot

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Go to the HOME page of this forum and scroll down left column to CLASSIFIEDS and off you go. Attend some rallies, take it with you if that fails then, yes......... ebay/gumtree etc.............. or maybe all of the above. A few more details on this thread might also help.

Regards Bryan details

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Ebay is a good place but you will have the problem of getting it delivered from N.I. to UK addresses, no one in the UK will want to go and collect.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back