Free Member
Mar 3, 2011
Bath
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2010
Could any funsters tell me the best crossing to morroco from spain,we are heading south toward Malaga at the moment.

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
crossing to morroc

Could any funsters tell me the best crossing to morroco from spain,we are heading south toward Malaga at the moment.
Hi we used, Algeciras to Tanger route, but i would expect somebody will come along soon to help with a much update, Cheers Alf:thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We used Cueta last time much quieter and easier than Algeciras to Tanger I think and a shorter trip if I remember right although it was a long time ago we used Algeciras to Tanger.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
algeciras to tanger is the short crossing . i have used all of them i prefer the ceuta crossing . there is a new tanger crossing opened last year.
i prefer ceuta as if you want to re enter you can stay in ceuta for a few days then go back to maroc . if you enter by tanger then go to ceuta after 90days and dont get back in to maroc you may have to buy a new ferry ticket. plus some cheap shops and a booze cash and carry in ceuta. much cheaper than spain.
use juan carlos for tickets at polmones by the lidl and carrefour . dont know anyone that beats his prices.

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
spot on al as usual at volubilis at moment quite amazing as good a ruin as anywhere . barb wanted to see it she says after living with one want to see roman ones :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: stan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back