Best Morroco Crossing

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by dercher, Mar 24, 2012.

1. dercher

dercher Funster

Could any funsters tell me the best crossing to morroco from spain,we are heading south toward Malaga at the moment.

2. alfandM

alfandM Funster

crossing to morroc

Hi we used, Algeciras to Tanger route, but i would expect somebody will come along soon to help with a much update, Cheers Alf:thumb:

3. Forestboy

Forestboy Funster Life Member

We used Cueta last time much quieter and easier than Algeciras to Tanger I think and a shorter trip if I remember right although it was a long time ago we used Algeciras to Tanger.

4. vwalan

vwalan Funster

algeciras to tanger is the short crossing . i have used all of them i prefer the ceuta crossing . there is a new tanger crossing opened last year.
    i prefer ceuta as if you want to re enter you can stay in ceuta for a few days then go back to maroc . if you enter by tanger then go to ceuta after 90days and dont get back in to maroc you may have to buy a new ferry ticket. plus some cheap shops and a booze cash and carry in ceuta. much cheaper than spain.
    use juan carlos for tickets at polmones by the lidl and carrefour . dont know anyone that beats his prices.

• Like Like x 3
  5. voyagerstan

voyagerstan Read Only Funster

spot on al as usual at volubilis at moment quite amazing as good a ruin as anywhere . barb wanted to see it she says after living with one want to see roman ones :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1: stan