Best family motorhome with bunks? (1 Viewer)

Lisa68

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Funster No
Hi! We are a family of four searching for a replacement for our first motorhome (Sundance Swift 500). We would now like bunks for our 2 boys - separate areas for them to sleep, less fighting etc! We are limited by a 6.5m driveway, so are looking for a motorhome that is nearer to 6m.
Does anyone have any advice on the best vehicle that is under £30000? We like the look of the Chausson Flash s3 and Cusona 400 but have only seen them online. Are the overcab beds comfortable with decent headroom for adults?
Any advice would be appreciated!

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
If you can find a second hand Hymer B504 within your budget, they have a double pull-down bed at the front and some were equipped with twin transverse bunks at the rear. I say 'some' because I think the standard layout had one rear single bed over a narrow garage, but there was an option to swap this for two bunks. They are 6 metres long.

Philip

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have a Carioca 656 and it has bunks at the back, widthways. this is ours -> Link Removed I have had it since new, and slept in the overhead for a while. May be what you are looking for.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lisa68

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Funster No
We would have chosen the Carioca 656 but it is slightly too long so we need something a bit shorter than that. Otherwise it would have been our first choice!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back